[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KArantukki said:
Yeah, a mod with a real modder team, not only researchers. Good Luck. :mrgreen:

If you need maps, tell me or add me in steam. Here you see one of the map I made for N&S

Rigadoon said:
Gwyrdh said:
McEwanMaster77 said:
ANYWAY...

I have a question by the way, concerning the German helmets.

Will they use the Stanlhelm or the Pickelhaube? Considering that they began to replace the Pickelhaube with the Stanlhelm in 1916, will you have randomisation between the two or will you just use one or the other?

We're thinking of having the option to choose.

You know ... everyone will take the Pickelhaube ? :grin:

Very nice map.

Rigadoon said:
Gwyrdh said:
McEwanMaster77 said:
ANYWAY...

Will they use the Stanlhelm or the Pickelhaube? Considering that they began to replace the Pickelhaube with the Stanlhelm in 1916, will you have randomisation between the two or will you just use one or the other?

Maybe just vary the helmets among the regiments? For instance, some regiments can have pickelhauben (maybe guards?), while others (esp. Sturmtruppen--if you're thinking about adding them) can have stahlhelms. If you were thinking of making all of it optional, a la Secession (Don't know if it's still like that), that would be great too. I'm sure you'll make the right decision :smile:

Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec said:
Rigadoon said:
Gwyrdh said:
McEwanMaster77 said:
ANYWAY...

Maybe just vary the helmets among the regiments? For instance, some regiments can have pickelhauben (maybe guards?), while others (esp. Sturmtruppen--if you're thinking about adding them) can have stahlhelms. If you were thinking of making all of it optional, a la Secession (Don't know if it's still like that), that would be great too. I'm sure you'll make the right decision :smile:

Not a bad idea, but we have a different system figured out. You'll see soon.  :wink:

Franzmallalieu said:
Holy..These uniforms..docm30 quality. /me calls all the regimental leaders over to this thread and tells them to ask you for custom models
:mrgreen:

That's probably the best compliment I've ever received for a model. But in reality it's far from Docm's work. xD

Good luck with the mod :smile:

Did you know there were cuirassiers in WW1 ?

tumblr_m1eqktPfU11r7zwbxo1_500.jpg

Mad_man1 said:

Thanks.

On the cuirassiers, the breastplates were no longer in use by time of our mod. It is rather interesting to think of breastplates being used in WWI though, those silly French.  :lol: But that doesn't really matter because we won't have cavalry in our mod, at least not for the first version.

lFortune said:
Finally! A WW1 mod thread that isn't about Minecraft :lol:
I'd really love to see a finished WW1 mod, I've played several mods before (not for warband) about WW1 and I liked them even though most people didn't.
Good luck and God speed!

lol even im excited, and thank you for that  :razz:

good luck i hope this does well

Rigadoon said:
Mad_man1 said:

Thanks.

On the cuirassiers, the breastplates were no longer in use by time of our mod. It is rather interesting to think of breastplates being used in WWI though, those silly French.  :lol: But that doesn't really matter because we won't have cavalry in our mod, at least not for the first version.

not at first?

This mod needs for officers to wield swagger sticks,  at least British officers need them and pistol lanyards.  2 very important details that would be a shame if they were left out and forgotten :cry:

Why certainly, I'll do u one better actually  http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swagger_stick

Do u want the link for pistol lanyard too  :razz:

R we really able to reserve regiments this early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom