[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks awesome, good luck!

Col_Lucas said:
How's gonna be the artillery ? XD

I could help with the french stuff like a researcher , PM me if you need anyone for that

Read the FAQ, that answers the question and the offer. :razz:

McEwanMaster77 said:
ANYWAY...

I have a question by the way, concerning the German helmets.

Will they use the Stanlhelm or the Pickelhaube? Considering that they began to replace the Pickelhaube with the Stanlhelm in 1916, will you have randomisation between the two or will you just use one or the other?

Holy Moly. That´s some good stuff.
If you ever decide to make an austrian fraction please add me on steam "Feldmarschall Ben" I will provide you with some good research.
Uniforms, battle fields, troops, everything you want :grin:

Well, if you ever need an ok coder who knows a tiny bit about the module system. Find someone better, then let me know.  :razz:

Awesome, I 've still got The Vast Fields of Europe mod and a couple of days ago I wasd talking with Wolfy about his BE1916 and a WW1 mod for NW . Anyway I look forward to this mod. Goodluck men!

Here's a signature featuring the Adrian Helmet and Lebel Rifle.

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244964.0.html][IMG]http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q639/J12-19/ironeuropesignature-1.png[/IMG][/url]

I'll make one for Germany as well.  :wink:

Gwyrdh said:
McEwanMaster77 said:
ANYWAY...

Will they use the Stanlhelm or the Pickelhaube? Considering that they began to replace the Pickelhaube with the Stanlhelm in 1916, will you have randomisation between the two or will you just use one or the other?

We're thinking of having the option to choose.

Yeah, a mod with a real modder team, not only researchers. Good Luck. :mrgreen:

If you need maps, tell me or add me in steam. Here you see one of the map I made for N&S

Rigadoon said:
Gwyrdh said:
McEwanMaster77 said:
ANYWAY...

We're thinking of having the option to choose.

You know ... everyone will take the Pickelhaube ? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom