[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right guys, did you want driveable flying airplanes in Warband? Finally, I found the video I saw a couple of years ago . It is about WW2, but it makes them real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ0L1MGWnWk&feature=relmfu

i dont think tanks or planes are nessesary, as they were used in low quantity and didnt effect the outcome of the conflict as much, compared to some other aspects i might like to see involved. if this was ww2 then i would agree to thier inclusion but not so much in ww1...

DanyEle said:
All right guys, did you want driveable flying airplanes in Warband? Finally, I found the video I saw a couple of years ago . It is about WW2, but it makes them real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ0L1MGWnWk&feature=relmfu
Who said it was impossible? I've been trying to make planes for the longest time.

P.S. Nothings impossible.

I think planes are just a waste of time..  Like SirAgmund said. They didn't play a huge role. 2. It would take loads of time. And you won't know what the result will bring you. In the meanwhile you could have finished an entire faction! ._.

Seriously if you wish to fly in war planes go play WorldofWarplanes or something.

Yeah, I have seen alot of mods die because they though of what to put in in the future and didnt focus on what they really need to do, and planes were mainly for scouting in WW1  anyway

gaham1 said:
Pfft dropping grenades I was thinking more of strafing runs. :grin:
Or doing strafing runs with grenades.  :twisted:

Lol. So if planes would take up too much time, how hard would it be to make functioning tanks? It shouldn't be as complicated, as tanks stay on the ground. Or am I being dumb?  :smile:

gaham1 said:
Pfft dropping grenades I was thinking more of strafing runs. :grin:
Yeah... about that... they tried mounting machine guns on the early planes, but tended to shoot parts of their own plane off by accident. Then someone figured out how to time the shots with the propeller.

gaham1 said:
They set the bullets to be on trigger with the propellers it only worked the bolt when the propeller got to a certain point.
That was not in use until mid war. In the beginning they shot their propellers.

WOW never thought of that i always asked myself how they managed not to shoot there own plane :O
Amazing so much technology is still being used now. Very interesting :grin: im getting intrigued

Why not leave planes/ tanks to future updates? They are not a main priority.

Also, your mod is great I hope it becomes the next big thing!

Can't Wait for this!

Ill be leading my Connaught Rangers into a Charge!

off_to_war.jpg

BetaKnight said:
WOW never thought of that i always asked myself how they managed not to shoot there own plane :O
Amazing so much technology is still being used now. Very interesting :grin: im getting intrigued
Beta why don't you help out with this mod on your spare time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom