Nvidia DDS Exporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Inukshuk

Sergeant at Arms
I was looking for the DDS exporter and it seems I may have a small problem. Is it a photoshop plugin? I.e. you use it by opening up your .bmp in photoshop and then going into file < export as dds or something like that? Or is it a seperate program that you open up without needing to use photoshop at all? I ask this because I don't actually use Photoshop, I use Paint Shop Pro 9 (and if anyone tries to tell me that photoshop is far better I'll show them what for  :evil:) Ayway, I think I should be allright because I don't think the exporter needs to open photoshop. Could somebody throw some light on that? Also, where do I actually get it? I can only find info about it, there's no where that seems to offer downloads  :cry:.

EDIT: I did a bit more research, and actually it seems it is a photoshop plugin. I'm Doooooomed! Well, not actually. I might see if I can install it into paint shop pro, If not, I'll just give all my textures to someone else and they can export them for me  :smile:

Actually I fixed it in Paint shop pro but the internet broke so I couldn't tell you  :roll:.

For some reason, the plugin doesn't show in paint shop pro 9, but it does in 7, so I juts make te texture in 9, and export it in 7. Good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom