SP Fantasy Nox RPG (Final 1.1 released)

Users who are viewing this thread

BerTolkien

Sergeant Knight
          Will you be able to go to revelation?
          Will you win the Casanova trophy?

Hello

Another module?  :?:
Oh yes!  :idea:

Thanks to the many resources and explanations of the community. So I developed a module in all modesty.
A big thank you to all the geniuses of the forum!

Module name: Nox RPG

This is a module fully oriented RPG, with the genial Warband and his engine.
Final version is available!

I am BerTolkien. I am on the French forum. Maybe some of you know me for some translations into French.
I ask you to be lenient for the writing of my English. Please do not hesitate to correct me by reporting the errors of the mod.

Factions_recruits_en.jpg


While these six characters are at war, you must play your role!

lect_biblor.jpg

This is where the adventure begins, the Noxor Library!
If you complete all the quests, you will be very strong for the conquest phase!  :grin:

Belles_de_nuit.jpg

Please do not abuse!  :oops:

50_trophee_01.jpg

Casanova trophy!

For more infos and credits on the French forum:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,296549.0.html

Direct link to the English presentation on my website:
NOX RPG, English presentation

Thank you for your interest.  :grin:

Tchin!
:twisted:
 

Reus

Sloppy Dabber
Global Moderator
M&BWBNWWF&SVC
You might want to give more information about the mod here on the English thread. People are gonna have a hard time figuring out what the mod is about if they don't speak french.
 

BerTolkien

Sergeant Knight
Hello

Thanks Reus.
You are right, although at the beginning of the French thread there is a link to the English presentation, I will do a presentation directly here.
Meanwhile I added this link to not go through the French forum.

This RPG mod is a beta version, so it has imperfections. I work to improve it while continuing the development of the story.

Tchin!
:twisted:
 

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
A real  "old school" RPG  as we like them (with a pinched of black humor  :wink:)
A must try!

Good luck  :grin:
 

BerTolkien

Sergeant Knight
Hello

Waiting for Bannerlord, there is still time to finish ongoing projects. This is the case for my module which finally sees its outcome.

The final version 1.0b is available on my website. Click the link in the first post (NOX RPG, English presentation).

I wanted a Warband role play with dozens of hours of gameplay to complete all quests. It is done!
I enjoyed developing it. I hope you will have fun playing this RPG.

One of the challenges is very nostalgic. Maybe it reminds you of good memories:
porte_DM.jpg

Tchin!
:twisted:
 

minh4792

Sergeant at Arms
Any of you did "minimos's box" quest. I can't find a solution to enter the san nicolas fortress to give minimos his box.
 

BerTolkien

Sergeant Knight
Hello

Minimos box:
The quest seems simple but the guard refuses access to the fortress.
We have to find another way to go.

You have to go through the courtyard of the neighboring house to the fortress.
The entrance grid is on the other side but it is closed as in the cave of oblivion.
You can cross the grids by having the rune of the grid!
It is by advancing a little in the main quest that one will obtain the rune.
(See Velzebut first at the Sanctua Library)

Regards
Tchin!
:twisted:
 

BerTolkien

Sergeant Knight
Hello

New:
Version fixes two bugs. Link:
Module NOX RPG


Waiting for the Prophet Bannerlord:
In progress, new secondary quests including a very long one. The Casanova Trophy. To win you must successfully conquer ten women.

Gallery of ten women exhibited in the Dead Lovers Society:
cad_01.jpg


Tchin!
:twisted:

 

mikeboix

Master Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
I've had the chance to try it a few minutes and I like very much almost everything I've seen. I just hate the music in the main menu and the first mission xD
Also, are you planning to change the map ? Cheers!
 

BerTolkien

Sergeant Knight
Hello!

fladin said:
you must successfully conquer ten women.
The Witcher style  :grin:, It also reminds me in some way "sin city" (The trophies :dead:)
Excellent work as always
Yes fladin, the style of The Witcher remains my reference!  :grin:
And in terms of excellent work, I can say as much or more for your module, Tohlobaria!

mike56 said:
I've had the chance to try it a few minutes and I like very much almost everything I've seen. I just hate the music in the main menu and the first mission xD
Also, are you planning to change the map ? Cheers!
mike56, thank you for trying this module!
My goal was to make Warband a real role-playing game. It was not easy at first but I think I have succeeded. Not everything is perfect, of course. I remind you that I am all alone on this project.

- On your comments:
I am aware that the music of departure may surprise!
The opinions are divided but I made the choice of a modern music while keeping a medieval rhythm!

What first mission are you talking about? Boucanier or anything else?

About the map, I am often criticized, rightly so. It is true that it is not original. Just a few changes to the map of Caldaria. I have chosen to focus on the role part of the game. I think it's a little late to change it completely.
Except maybe if Bannerlord was really late!  :mrgreen:

Tchin! Cheers!
:twisted:

 

mikeboix

Master Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
BerTolkien said:
I am aware that the music of departure may surprise!
The opinions are divided but I made the choice of a modern music while keeping a medieval rhythm!

What first mission are you talking about? Boucanier or anything else?

No no, sorry, I meant that the music I disliked is the same that plays in the main menu and in the first mission, when you are at that great hall with lots of columns. The missions are great, I love the RPG style that you accomplished to give them  :grin:
My humble opinion is that this mod may take good advantage of some nice classic rpg songs to replace the Native ones, something classic like the ones in Light and Darkness mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koNmMzHW670

Another advide is that it may be a good idea to give some suggestions to the player in the first mission log (the find the dagger thing) to help a bit and have a little clue on where to start looking for it.
I will play some more and I may translate this mod into spanish, cheers!
 

fladin

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Me too I was surprised by the music the first time, but now I like it !
I suggest just to put another ambience music (dungeon/mystery) during the first mission

 

BerTolkien

Sergeant Knight
Hello

fladin said:
Me too I was surprised by the music the first time, but now I like it !
I suggest just to put another ambience music (dungeon/mystery) during the first mission
This is a good suggestion! I'll make an effort for the music!  :oops:

mike56 said:
No no, sorry, I meant that the music I disliked is the same that plays in the main menu and in the first mission, when you are at that great hall with lots of columns. The missions are great, I love the RPG style that you accomplished to give them  :grin:
My humble opinion is that this mod may take good advantage of some nice classic rpg songs to replace the Native ones, something classic like the ones in Light and Darkness mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koNmMzHW670
Another advide is that it may be a good idea to give some suggestions to the player in the first mission log (the find the dagger thing) to help a bit and have a little clue on where to start looking for it.
I will play some more and I may translate this mod into spanish, cheers!
Thank you mike56.
Yes, the music of the first mission!  :???:
I agree, it would be nice to replace all the music of the Native by other, the kind that is on the youtube link. I had started to do it (New scenes and situation with culture). So I have to go on!

No problem to add a first clue for the quest "Deus dagger". Just one step from the main quest.

The module is bilingual, in French and English. I am French, sorry if this is not perfect in English.
I would be honored if you decided to translate the module into Spanish!  :grin:

Note:
I prepare a final improved version. Adding at least ten quests and fixes some flaws. I will consider the remarks that will be sent to me.
I just hope I have time to do it before the release of Bannerlord.

Thank you for the interest in this module and your comments!

Tchin! Cheers!
:twisted:
 
Top Bottom