Not Receiving Many Notifications of War or Peace Declared!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem. I rarely get the Dove of Peace notification or the War Declared. Instead I spend ages chasing down 'enemies' only to find we are not at War any longer. Likewise, I get suddenly attacked by armies from kingdoms which I thought we neutral.

Also, whenever I flip through the Clan Roles to assign them. It resets the roles that I have already assigned to the other members.

Lastly, in the Army screen, I select my clan companions who have horses as role 3 (Cavalry) only to find later that this has been placed back to 1 (Infantry) later.

yes, its hit and miss. I see some war dec's, but not all. And I definately do not see peace dec's. I rely on red or white.

Yes, I often get into stupid situations when I explore the lands of some faction and getting caught by an army, because factions declared a war to each other about a minute ago, but the game decided no to distract me with any notifications.

Surprise, your at war!

I see the red tags and I am like "When did that happen?"

I have that alarm mod cause those aren't the kinda surprises I need.

It does get pretty frustrating. Happens often to me. Was travelling to a town and just as I arrived we suddenly were at war with them and I got jumped by Lord leaving town same time I was arriving. Didn't stand a chance of reacting it was so sudden and no notification. Defeated and captured.

Yeah there is a huge issue with notifications and general awareness of the current political situation. I only ever really notice when cities or castles switch possession, when I see a faction taking multiple prisoners at once. And even that only tells me that something switched sides.
At no stage I ever know who is still at war with whom, when peace or war starts or what the current strength of certain factions is.
Also the general UI is not very well thought out, as you will often miss notifications, because they disappear after a couple of seconds and are then gone. They also disappear whenever you load a new screen, which happens a lot in this game and the fade-out timer does not stop either when your game stops or lags for whatever reason.
There needs to be multiple changes:
- A political tab where you have direct access to the current political situation, with stats, bars, graphs recent news and notifications
- Where the notifications arise a way to keep them permanent, like a small chat window that is open and shows the latest notifications,
- Options to increase the fade-out timer and the amount of messages you will receive there as well as different colour coding so you know who/what/when as well as many more notifications. Throw in some rumours as well.

The best is when your the king and sieging an enemy castle and all of a sudden peace is declared. Like who da fuq signed off on this. They should be put on trial for treason. It seems like my vassals decide who we are and arent at war with. Wheres their negative 100 relation with me for raiding a neutral village and starting another war

The best is when your the king and sieging an enemy castle and all of a sudden peace is declared. Like who da fuq signed off on this. They should be put on trial for treason. It seems like my vassals decide who we are and arent at war with. Wheres their negative 100 relation with me for raiding a neutral village and starting another war
And just as you start heading off their castle/city, they declare war at you again, and you have to return and build the siege camp again...

Just tag one city from every kingdom so you can always see them on your screen. When tag turn colour into red, well you are at war... :smile:
I use that system until devs fix it, but I think in beta notifications works fine.

Back
Top Bottom