Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
When you assist a siege defense, after the battle ends you get prisoners, but all parties in your army do not. All of their prisoners are deposited into the fief you helped. This happens after battle, you don't even step into the fief,
How to recreate: Wait for a siege against your kingdom. assist the defenders. After the battle look at your armies parties and they have no prisoners, they all go to the fief.

I find this very frustrating,

My enemies surround my cities, I win the sieges alone, but most of the prisoners are in limbo, you pass the mouse through the city and you are informed that there are 1000 prisoners in the city, when you enter the prison it is empty, where did the 1000 end up prisoners?

Do you have a save file before the siege? We were not able to reproduce the issue on the latest internal version of the game but we want to make sure it is fixed.
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file before the siege? We were not able to reproduce the issue on the latest internal version of the game but we want to make sure it is fixed.
I've got video from my livestreams where it has happened dozens of times. All you do it take your army and attack another army that is sieging another fief and after the battle you get prisoners but everyone else in your army gets none and they are put in the fiefs dungeons, would you like me to get you video of it?

Back
Top Bottom