Not being able to join the Japanese is not a big deal but...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosfe

Squire
You could have found a more "elegant" way than forcing retire on a character who has joined the invaders. I mean what's the deal with that? You could have restricted NPCs so people wouldn't be able to join invaders but instead let the player join them and then punish them, huh? I don't know why you restrict access to those factions, but the way you do it shows how childish your reasons are.

And yes I've read the topic below.

Nosfe said:
You could have found a more "elegant" way than forcing retire on a character who has joined the invaders. I mean what's the deal with that? You could have restricted NPCs so people wouldn't be able to join invaders but instead let the player join them and then punish them, huh? I don't know why you restrict access to those factions, but the way you do it shows how childish your reasons are.

And yes I've read the topic below.
no, dont start....... he even said in the future versions there is a clue to joining the japanese

I wouldn't care if this was a mediocre mod but infact it's pretty good. But forcing retire in the middle of the game is not nice whatever the reason.

If you don't want to be forced to retire, don't join the Japanese right now. This may come as a shock, but there are other factions available. In fact, if you like the Japanese gear, you'd be better off fighting against them so that you can capture the stuff.

I haz to slaughter people and then desecrate their bodies by removing their clothes from them??!!? YAY! Daz all I ever wunted in a mawd! :roll:

I always believed this mod is popular enough to miss out a few idiots..

In fact, I think I should suggest the title to be changed to WWII: Killing Japanese.. so that people won't end up playing the wrong mod and keep complaining.

KvChaos said:
I always believed this mod is popular enough to miss out a few idiots..

In fact, I think I should suggest the title to be changed to WWII: Killing Japanese.. so that people won't end up playing the wrong mod and keep complaining.

Wise words, wise words indeed.

People, for f*ck sakes..

If you are so pissed off about the japanese thing, then for gods sake just fork the mod or, if the author insists that it's his intellectual property, just go play something else.

This topic has been discussed so many times over, so just lock this thread..

DragonSlayer005 said:
I think it is quite a deal, they're grenadiers screw up your army!

That's bull****. It's logical you will lose men if you let them close to you.

Shatari said:
If you don't want to be forced to retire, don't join the Japanese right now. This may come as a shock, but there are other factions available. In fact, if you like the Japanese gear, you'd be better off fighting against them so that you can capture the stuff.

Wisdom.

Well better learn reading before calling people idiots and spreading your "wisdom" kids. It's obvious from my post that I don't have a problem with faction restriction but the way the restriction is done. So take your heads out of your asses and let adults discuss.

Wait how in any way was he acting like a 12 year old girl who just had her first period?

Your logic is not sound...

tommylaw please stfu all you do is dis other people

2nd the force retire thing is a PITA

3rd the 12 year old girl thing.......rather.......nvm

4rth with the grenadiers, yes they will **** up your army unless you do the insanyl repetetive tactic of form a line behind your start and mow em down.

5th tobier i have been attempting that for a while its a ratehr complex mod with more stuff in it than most thus its not as simple as you make is sound

nilloc93 said:
tommylaw please stfu all you do is dis other people

2nd the force retire thing is a PITA

3rd the 12 year old girl thing.......rather.......nvm

4rth with the grenadiers, yes they will **** up your army unless you do the insanyl repetetive tactic of form a line behind your start and mow em down.

5th tobier i have been attempting that for a while its a ratehr complex mod with more stuff in it than most thus its not as simple as you make is sound
Dude, **** you and learn basic grammar and spelling. If all tommylaw does is 'dis' other people, then you are over sensitive. And a pita is a bread.

Sparkyninja said:
Or the fact the OP is acting like a 12 year old first period girl?

Wow, very classy. I think I'll keep acting like a 12 year old girl and refrain myself from telling you what you are, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom