In Progress Not All Players are Ready to Join

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Players may trigger "Not All Players are Ready to Join" after exiting the server abnormally, this will prohibit them from entering the server again until it is restarted.

How to Reproduce: Players exiting the server abnormally.

Also the community has given a behavior fix for this issue (By mentalrob), hope it can help you.
AkBOv.png

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey TW,
Guess what? The community made a patch because apparently, we're better coders than you! Ever thought of using it? Just a tip from someone trying to play your glitchy masterpiece.

Cheers, an adventurous gamer.

Is this issue getting fixed? Having this problem right now and cant join TW TDM server (interestingly TW's Duel Server I can join) with that exact error message: 'Not all player are ready to join'

Is this issue getting fixed? Having this problem right now and cant join TW TDM server (interestingly TW's Duel Server I can join) with that exact error message: 'Not all player are ready to join'

I don't think they will even attempt to fix this issue.
The community give TW the fix on March. Don't get too much hopes ......

Summary: Players may trigger "Not All Players are Ready to Join" after exiting the server abnormally, this will prohibit them from entering the server again until it is restarted.

How to Reproduce: Players exiting the server abnormally.

Also the community has given a behavior fix for this issue (By mentalrob), hope it can help you.
AkBOv.png
Where should we exactly put this piece of code?

Where should we exactly put this piece of code?

On the screenshot, you'll see the instruction: "Include this in your server-side behaviors".
TW was supposed to implement this code on their servers, but it's unlikely they will ever do it.

Back
Top Bottom