NW Completed North American Official Line Battle Team! - Tuesday! Open to Public Players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's Basic Unit Layout - Subject to change.  Teams are  Russia  vs Austria

Server 1
Skrims :
  -27e - Team 1
  -13te - Team 2

Arty :
  - Petters....  Team 1
  - 19te  - Team 2

Line infantry
  - 1stEPI -Team1
  - 1stFKI  - Team 1
  - 19te - team 1
  - 1stKAG - Team 1
  - SAdragoons - Team 2
  - 33rd Regiment - team 2
  - Knights Regiment - Team 2
  - 42nd Highlanders - Team 2

Server 2
skirms :
- 4th - team 2
- 58th - Team 1

Cav:
- Reddit - Team 1
- 1te  - team 2

Line Infantry
- 1st Reddit Brigade - team 1
- 1erVL - team 2
- GrenBat Hahn - team 2
- 79th - team 2
- 7de - team 2
- Pubs - Team 1 ( if needed to be balanced. Team 2 if not.)
- Sep7 - Team 2

Thanks Everyone for their Attendance tonight!  It was a good Line Battle.  Once again Special Thank you to  Domnall and  the united server,  Deofuta and the North American Event server and for his admining during the Events, and for 5arge who has taken the Time to work with me to ensure that this linebattle experience is as professional and enjoyable as possible. :grin: 

Next week I will Post the Server and team assignments Right Here as well as the Line battle administration Channel Description of Teamspeak. 

see Yall then,

Heinrich

This weeks featured arty kill's.
D754DD007226D8AA682CA0BD101AC8E210A3AD58

A508C8D692A86B9AE98C78C351F2E0FF3797C67C

6BE36D40AB79452A48D16B121BFE9FF607B3507A

Oh god the artillery tonight was murder. It was mostly a good line battle, though the round where we had no artillery against those Russians really shouldn't have happened.

Also, if your going to do random maps I don't suppose you can cycle through desert and the other landscapes instead of the same one for flavour?

Also, apologies we still working on moving in a line, reforming and firing.

If you guys don't mind cussing and comedy bad mouthing of the community I'll post the video of that moment for History. You'll never get another moment like that again Squigs.

Hopefully.

I took part in my first organized line battle yesterday.  It was a blast!  I hope to join a regiment asap.  Thanks all, see you on the battlefield.

Also, a huge thank you to 5arge for leading us new guys in battle.

Nice to see a bit more pubs in this week's LB than last week's.

Tuesday LB Footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgT3MGRmZG0

SeanBeansShako said:
http://youtu.be/UfNjBhElmEk

7:35 for the bloodiest cannon regiment kill I've ever seen.
Ha! I was honestly a bit surprised that hit, whenever I have a golden moment I always seem to miss... that was a pretty nice catch though :razz:.
Do you think there would be someway you can give that video or that bit of the video to me? I sadly wasn't recording and I was thinking of making a little cannon montage... message me with the answer :grin:

Hey Everyone,

Formal  Invitations are going to be Sent out to Each Individual Regiment Leader who is currently Invited to attend this Event sometime in the near future.  From now on any regiments that are wishing to participate are going to either NEED an invite or will be added onto a Waiting List which will be posted onto the front page of the Thread.  We no longer can support Regiments just appearing and Expect Placement into the Battle, nor can we support regiments applying for positions and then not showing up for the Line battle.

Thanks!

Heinrich

L3git Squig Herder said:
SeanBeansShako said:
http://youtu.be/UfNjBhElmEk

7:35 for the bloodiest cannon regiment kill I've ever seen.
Ha! I was honestly a bit surprised that hit, whenever I have a golden moment I always seem to miss... that was a pretty nice catch though :razz:.
Do you think there would be someway you can give that video or that bit of the video to me? I sadly wasn't recording and I was thinking of making a little cannon montage... message me with the answer :grin:

I didn't record it, one of our guys did. Feel free to snip it or get a friend to snip that bit with whatever software is needed.

I'm a new kid on the block hailing from Melbourne Australia. Tough timezone...

So the other day I was looking at youtube videos and noticed one of my subscriptions had uploaded a video of the Napolenoic Wars DLC. Someone on that video mentioned line battles and so I started searching for what this was all about.

Now, I'm a great fan of the Total War games, and seeing a line of one-man-per-soldier's doing ripple fire, fire-by rank, and marching around in 2 files, got me interested. Watched a few videos, including some full 1+ hour long full line battle rounds with Teamspeak going, ended up with me buying the 2 games (Mount and blade warband, plus the DLC/NW).

Going through the servers that were active at my timezone I found people running around at random and headbanging and being a little odd. Looked like some fps server without any dicipline. So I started looking for Regiments to join so I could do what I really want to do; Stand in a line with 20 or more other guys and fire volleys on command, march in formation, and follow orders.

Unfortunatley, as well as being in Australia, I also work primarily on weekends and early in the week at my job on 10 hour shifts, 4 days a week.

In my looking over the Regiments forum I have not yet found a regiment suitable for my unique timing requirements. I have noticed a good event at a time that potentially suits me however; that being this very  "Tuesday North American Official Linebattle *Now Open to Public Players* which, I noticed corresponds to 10am on Wednesday in Melbourne, which suits me to a tea as "Wednesday" (Australia) is my first of 3 days off in my working week.

I hope to join in this event as a public player as I'v been looking through all the available regiments and most of them are training on Friday Nights or weekend days and line battling on weekends (ie, when I'm at work). Hopefully I can eventually find a unit that corresponds to training and manditory events at (GMT/UTC time) of after 10:00 to 13:00UTC on Friday/Saturday, and with training events on "Tuesday" after 19:00UTC to Thursday 10:00UTC.

So far I'd consider myself pretty inexperienced with FPS's, and Mount and Blade in general. I'm usually found flying Simulated Civillian aircraft and following orders from Air Traffic Control on Vatsim as can be seen at my youtube channel www.youtube.com/musicalaviator.

Looking forward to marching in line, manouvering and presenting arms with some of you guys, and look forward to suggestions for Regiments which might suit me (timezone/professional demeanour/open for new people/good for training/mature and who do training and compolsory events when I am not at work and when it's not 3am in Australia.)

Finally, is there some kind of greeting thread around these forums? Or a "Help me find a Regiment to suit me and my bizzare timezone and day-of-the-week requirements" forum?

With Eagerness: musicalaviator.

I believe this website community is working hard on getting a Aussie line battle group going, you should find a good newly formed Aussie regiment there too perhaps?

http://www.loungechaircarnage.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom