Author Topic: North American Official Line Battle Team! - Tuesday! Open to Public Players!  (Read 7614 times)

nathan1143

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: [1stEPI] Heinrich
  • M&BWBNW

This thread is for the  North American Tuesday Linebattle organized and Hosted by your North American Line Battle Administration Team! (5arge, Deofuta, Heinrich).

Basic Info

The Battle will be hosted EVERY Tuesday at 8:00pm EST

Server : United_NA_NW
US_Event_2
Prussian_Army_Public [200 slots]

Teamspeak:74.91.116.171  Regimental Leaders MUST come into the teamspeak server to receive the password. Passwords are given out at 8pm Est in the 'Tuesday North American Line Battle' Channel. You are not required to use the teamspeak server, but if you would like too please ask a server admin to set you up a channel.

Battle Descriptions:
The Battle will consist of 2-3 maps with each map being best of 3. Occasionally, We may Decide play a fun round to conclude the Line Battle.  I would not like for the Event to last any longer than 2 hours, so we may add or subtract maps depending on time.
Friend Either  through steam for more info or if you have questions.

5arge: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970620924
Deofuta: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Deofuta//
Heinrich : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006888783/

Regimental Leaders are Recommended to join this steam group for announcements and easy communication.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TuesdayNALB

Event Rules and Guidelines:
(click to show/hide)

Regiment List
(click to show/hide)
Wanting To Participate in the Event?(For Regiment Reservations)

(click to show/hide)

Wanting to apply for a specialized role on the battlefield?
Please send me a PM answering the following questions:

In the subject, place "[Role] Application for [Date]" ( For example, Skirmisher Application for 4/20/12 )

Regiment:
Role Desired:
Number of members:
Previous Experiences:

Wanting to Participate as a Public Player?
Awesome! I am glad for your interest in the line battle, and would like to paricipate publically! We do have a line of members who wish to participate in the event, but are unable to with a regiment. If you would like to play as a public player please join teamspeak at 7:45 Pm Est and enter the "Tuesday night  public regiment" channel. You will be taught some basic commands by an experienced officer before the battle so that you are able to play most effectively.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:46:17 PM by nathan1143 »

SeanBeansShako

• Sergeant Knight at Arms
  • SAdraGoons European Liaison
    • View Profile
    • Something Awful Official CAD Edit Tumblr
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: Nurdbot/Nurdbotette
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
Quite enjoyed the chaos of the final event of the last one, we'll return again this time with our newer guys trained up so we're not playing the worst game of snake ever.

Toombs

• Veteran
  • Draft beer, not people ~Bob Dylan
    • View Profile
    • 71st Highlanders' Forums
  • MP nick: 71stM_SgtM_MacMillan
  • M&BWBNW
Regimental name: 71st Regiment of Foot "MacMillan's Highlanders"

Average Number of members we can expect to see you bring to the Event: 10-20

Does your regiment attend the Friday North American Official Line Battle?: Not yet.

Williams_The Great

• Sergeant at Arms
  • The Canadian War Machine!
    • View Profile
    • 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment - Join now!
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Williams
  • WBNW
Regimental name: 71st Regiment of Foot "MacMillan's Highlanders"

Average Number of members we can expect to see you bring to the Event: 10-20

Does your regiment attend the Friday North American Official Line Battle?: Not yet.

Hint Hint..Private Message it to him..
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how
fiercely we loved?

If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.  - Troy

dark_blade_96

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WBWF&S
wat if none of our main officers r going to be able to make it can i get the pass even though im a Pvt.

Williams_The Great

• Sergeant at Arms
  • The Canadian War Machine!
    • View Profile
    • 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment - Join now!
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Williams
  • WBNW
wat if none of our main officers r going to be able to make it can i get the pass even though im a Pvt.

You can join in as a pub then, unless a NCO or CO takes command.
Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how
fiercely we loved?

If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.  - Troy

SeanBeansShako

• View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
I take it we will be doing the old battlefields with this one? any interesting last round gimmicks planned?

JohnnyRaygun

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Hello, will the 1st KAG be able to join in today's line battle? We can bring about 10 people.

SeanBeansShako

• View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
Is this actually happening? I don't see a channel for it.

avion365

• Knight at Arms
  • The Pie God is here
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Avion365/1stEPI_Lith_Rtr->
  • WBNW
There is one, in fact i went to the last MM one yesterday, they have a channel that i think is named "Line Battle Administration" that is up there i think. You can use that to talk to them or just look for 1stEPI_Lt_Heinrich in the ts server. You can also PM him if you have any questions.

SeanBeansShako

• View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW

JokerJosiah

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Killed by the 3eVolt! Hurrah!

Yaxim3

• Veteran
  • Truth never fears a challenge.
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: _1stRddt_CSM_Yaxim3
Is this going to get updated for NW rules? it looks like this was just pasted from the MM forum. what are the rules for sappers? Light infantry? what about some of the rules, you know that double gunning can be disabled by an admin right?

5arge

• Master Knight
    • View Profile
Is this going to get updated for NW rules? it looks like this was just pasted from the MM forum. what are the rules for sappers? Light infantry? what about some of the rules, you know that double gunning can be disabled by an admin right?
This event uses the same rules as friday now. Heinrich needs to update.

nathan1143

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: [1stEPI] Heinrich
  • M&BWBNW
I appologize guys! I have Updated the Thread with all the new Correct information.  I will be Rebuilding the List of Invited Regiments, so if your regiment name is NOT on the List  I will need a PM from you with your Application. 

Thanks!

Heinrich