Normal difficulty?

Users who are viewing this thread

levache

Squire
I have been playing a peasant revolution lately. Good AI, full damage, 120 battlesize (weakish comp, w/e)... 98% difficulty. Global difficulty normal. Day 40. I'm level 17, own Alburq castle and Dhirim... I can bring an army of 300+ with me, and take 45 prisoners at a time (which usually sell for 10-20k denars). The revolution seems to be an unstoppable horde!...

Note I'm not being a crazy rambo character with heavy armor (most of it is leather, strength = 9...), and I haven't used any cheats...

I suppose I'll go onto mommy difficulty once I get bored of this and restart the revolution :razz:... Hopefully it is really more difficult? I suppose all I'm trying to say is perhaps the economy is a little unbalanced/fast... ransoming is easy and very profitable regardless of class, and once you get fiefs they bring in MAJOR revenue... enough to support very large armies... (relative to native).

It seems to be easier to kill, but also easier to get killed. I think if you're already an experienced M&B player this mod is a little easy because you're already skilled enough to kick ass--this seems especially so as an archer given the tweaks he made--but it definitely goes both ways. I think this is a more "action-oriented" Warband: I kill more but I die more.

Back
Top Bottom