Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Adorno said:
hiner said:
893143_526047884105181_1165155766_o.jpg
What am I looking at here?

Lol was the only pic I had of a Kings Landing scene I was working on. Put the Red Keep from the game in the picture to see how it matched up.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of particle systems you can have in a scene? I have quite a few going, but some of them disappear after ~3 seconds.  :cry:

But anyways I made a little waterfall, hope you like it.
17v8f4.jpg

Bit too early WIP to give feedback. But the garden looks really nice. Maybe change the ground texture to an gravel path or similar.
I hope you can make the terrain more bumpy. If everything is levelled it becomes boring to play on.

Made some changes to the particle systems on the waterfall, I think it looks much better (though still not quite perfect) now.
288y4io.jpg

And a couple bonus rocks
13zsr5w.jpg
20feo1t.jpg

Ruthven said:
Made some changes to the particle systems on the waterfall, I think it looks much better (though still not quite perfect) now.
288y4io.jpg

And a couple bonus rocks
13zsr5w.jpg
20feo1t.jpg
Looks better, now!, MAKE IT
BIGGER!!

gokiller said:
What's up with the use of those old stone native props?

Sidewalks  :grin:

Adorno said:
Bit too early WIP to give feedback. But the garden looks really nice. Maybe change the ground texture to an gravel path or similar.
I hope you can make the terrain more bumpy. If everything is leveled it becomes boring to play on.

Will probably add a couple of small hills on opposite sides of the river.  Not a lot because this will end up being a city setting of sorts. 

On regards to the ground texture.  I may end up choosing the NW's "Pebble" texture or I could just try to darken the "Village" texture that I'm using now even further.
12590837804C8FAB15692FB2A4B0554C358E0C7D
B5072823904621FC65F19D9C77BEB65EC4534CD1

Some progress on my barbarian town map. Added 2 small villages. The interior of the town is still not done and requires small design changes before I start putting details in it.

The Bowman said:
Some progress on my barbarian town map. Added 2 small villages. The interior of the town is still not done and requires small design changes before I start putting details in it.
Nice shiz all`n`all man, liking ya`r` stuff (:

Back
Top Bottom