No such thing as balance in a skilled based game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Bruh, I honestly just wanted to know if you had some inside information, but I have no idea what you are trying to say.
you're just gaslighting ,its all your kind knows.
"You keep claiming this, but alas you still aren't providing any proofs. Or are you just on your rambling spree again?"
only in the mind of a narcissist could this be construed as "just wanting to know if you had information" , accusational and overly defensive is how I'd label your vitrol.

its all your kind knows.
Would like to know what you mean by this.
only in the mind of a narcissist could this be construed as "just wanting to know if you had information" , accusational and overly defensive is how I'd label your vitrol.
Am I being defensive or trying to call you out on your bull****? There's a mystery for you.

Seeing your previous posts in forums and in-game, it's seems like you are calling out everybody who knows how to block. I guess that's a clear case in your eyes.

No such thing as balance in a skilled based game

thinking-calculations.gif

It's difficult to understand because they have a twisted mindset founded in narcissism, from their perspective, its all justifiable, they create their own narrative for why it's not a bad thing when they do it
Why do you assume they need justification? Why would they need to convince themselves it's not bad, when they can simply not care that it's "bad"?

On the other hand I once met someone who was very obviously cheating. He was literally just running around, and their aimbot was shooting everyone as soon as 1 pixel of their head became visible to them. He justified it by the fact he's relaxing after work.
Like wtf?? xD
I don't know, but personally I would say he either had a very primitive brain, or just wanted to troll people.
they don't see it as a waste of time, probably due to the sunk cost fallacy.
Wtf??? That has nothing to do with sunk cost fallacy. So no, it's not a probable cause at all.

I think OP misses the point of game balance in multiplayer games.

It's not so that unskilled players can compete with skilled ones. It's so that unskilled players don't all use the same options and skilled players don't all use the same options.

Balance exists to allow people to use a wide variety of options without putting themselves at a massive disadvantage.

Balance exists to maximize the fun and replayability of the game. A game with 50 varied options where only 5 can get kills consistently, so hardly anyone uses the other 45, is much less interesting than a game with 50 varied options where all of them can get kills consistently.

Would like to know what you mean by this.

Am I being defensive or trying to call you out on your bull****? There's a mystery for you.

Seeing your previous posts in forums and in-game, it's seems like you are calling out everybody who knows how to block. I guess that's a clear case in your eyes.
No mystery at all actually, defensive. you and that miki guy reek of it.. and desperation.

Football is a skill based game, so let's just take out any rule and let anyone beat the crap out of everyone, if Messi is so skilled then he can avoid having both his legs broken when he has the ball, because rules/balance doesn't matter if all you need is skill!

Football is a skill based game, so let's just take out any rule and let anyone beat the crap out of everyone, if Messi is so skilled then he can avoid having both his legs broken when he has the ball, because rules/balance doesn't matter if all you need is skill!
Messi isn't a good player, CR7 is.

Yall mfs really need to assign cheaters their own motives to feel better? I have cheated in several games just cause its fun or the original game atmosphere has gotten too boring the people and reasons like always vary. Also ignorance is bliss you sound retarded, "out of thy woodworks the rats come" could just say you accuse him like a normal person.

3. Dialing in each class of play: I'm not a fan of the perk system ingame. I believe an archer or inf should be able to pick up or use or ride what they want at the same level the other classes could. I believe the perk system creates more fraction then what its worth. Each item is its own item ingame there shouldnt be a perk system that give you certain types of benefits for what every class you pick. everyone ingame should have the same equal playing field not decided by perks
agreed; hopefully they change this before full release

not being able to ride a mount at full speed (as a cavalry class can) is extremely frustrating

same with not being able to shoot a bow properly as infantry

why would you purposefully make a person unable to use a weapon/mount properly?

why would you purposefully make a person unable to use a weapon/mount properly?
I hope your trolling but here is an honest response.

Because they weren't trained as much or at all in using that weapon or mount? Try riding a horse when you have never done so before.

Back
Top Bottom