No servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Leblank6

Recruit
Me and 2 of my friends have ver 1.143 warband and we cant see any server when we go MP ,  we were playing, but now we cant.  Sometimes it says "unable to connect to servers". We found Topic with some solutions but it cant help us at all

Yeah the same thing is happening to me few days ago was all ok now when i enter multiplayer and begins to retrieve servers is say ,,Unable to Connected'' idk what is happening can someone help and a tried all of the soulutions by devs

I haver the same problem. I haven't been seeing servers for a week now. I really want to know what is going on and I hope that this problem will be fixed very very soon, as I would like to play warband again.....

Cymie19 said:
I haver the same problem. I haven't been seeing servers for a week now. I really want to know what is going on and I hope that this problem will be fixed very very soon, as I would like to play warband again.....

Yes me to...

See the stickied suggestions above. Double check your router/firewall settings, change the need for secure connections to 0, etc, etc. Make sure you've reported what you've tried...and that you do note that all of this will only work with one, legitimate, unique serial key per player.

Caba`drin said:
See the stickied suggestions above. Double check your router/firewall settings, change the need for secure connections to 0, etc, etc. Make sure you've reported what you've tried...and that you do note that all of this will only work with one, legitimate, unique serial key per player.

I've tried all of these, none of them work for me. Although after reinstalling (and before I think), I don't appear to have rgl_config.txt - is this the root of the problem? Could someone upload it for me?

The game will generate a rgl_config file when you run it if no such file is found.
(You can find rgl_config under C:\Users\<USER NAME>\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\)

You may wish to delete this file and the hidden folder  C:\Users\<USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband\ to have a completely fresh installation in case any of the configuration files (which don't necessarily get re-done on a reinstall) had issues.

Caba`drin said:
The game will generate a rgl_config file when you run it if no such file is found.
(You can find rgl_config under C:\Users\<USER NAME>\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\)

You may wish to delete this file and the hidden folder  C:\Users\<USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband\ to have a completely fresh installation in case any of the configuration files (which don't necessarily get re-done on a reinstall) had issues.

So is this the only way to fix the problem?

Not certain if it will or not. Is just another trouble-shooting step that has results for some folks with corrupted configurations.

The other options I know of are pretty much all laid out in the stickies or been stated here.

Back
Top Bottom