Resolved No audio

Users who are viewing this thread

Trexwasted

Recruit
played 12 hours straight started the game up today and there is no audio. no audio for open cinematic, no game audio and all other audio on my machine is working fine. Yes I have updated my drivers and uninstalled the game twice still hasn't fixed the audio issues. good luck.

Found a fix on steam:
Originally posted by Skybsky:
Same for me, happened to me after I've launched FL Studio and changes my sound output. I think smth wrong with how game picks audio output. Delete your config flle in C:\Users\%%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs or change disable_audio to 0 inside the config

Last edited:
played 12 hours straight started the game up today and there is no audio. no audio for open cinematic, no game audio and all other audio on my machine is working fine. Yes I have updated my drivers and uninstalled the game twice still hasn't fixed the audio issues. good luck.

Found a fix on steam:
Originally posted by Skybsky:
Same for me, happened to me after I've launched FL Studio and changes my sound output. I think smth wrong with how game picks audio output. Delete your config flle in C:\Users\%%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs or change disable_audio to 0 inside the config
Hi There! Thank you very much, you have helped me as well. I was trying to reach out for somebody to help with this no audio problem for more than a month now. Again, it is much appreciated! Kind regards!

Back
Top Bottom