Nezerete's folly ruined the game for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

They should make a choice before you start the game, where you change the realism, if you want the main story or only sanbox.

I view this game as a template for mods, I appreciate the dev attempts to mitigate this, but I see the writing on the wall now.
Yeah this is how I kind of how I always saw things myself. Native is good for maybe 20-40 hours like most games but the real enjoyment and longevity is happens when you start playing with mods.

Whenever a guy tries to make a point with his nickname like the OP here, I just find myself having literally zero respect for him and what he has to say. Go figure, eh? But I reckon I'm not wrong.

Well, it does suck, but "ruined the game for me"? It's like get outta here lol.

Pick how you wanna word it but it most definitely ruined the core immersion and fun for me as well. Now other mechanics could have saved it even if it stayed as is but the Main Mission, even in a sandbox game is like the main plot of a movie. If its terribly written , has no pacing or dramatic tension -it dont matter how good the actors (AI) or special effects (graphics) are -its ruined

Back
Top Bottom