8v8 or 6v6? (Clan Tournament)

• 8v8

Votes: 71 68.3%
  • 6v6

Votes: 33 31.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

yes yes nc good nc bad whatever.
Who is hosting the next tournament regardless of the format anyway? WRL is ending in 4 days and it looks like the scene is gonna die for an entire month if someone doesnt open sign ups this week for whatever tournament anyway.

yes yes nc good nc bad whatever.
Who is hosting the next tournament regardless of the format anyway? WRL is ending in 4 days and it looks like the scene is gonna die for an entire month if someone doesnt open sign ups this week for whatever tournament anyway.
Pls host, ur picking and banning system is one of the best uwu

I'll 100% not host, but if someone hosts and wants my help with format or specific rules just hmu.

Just posted because it actually seems that noone is planning on hosting so the debate is pointless.

I'll 100% not host, but if someone hosts and wants my help with format or specific rules just hmu.

Just posted because it actually seems that noone is planning on hosting so the debate is pointless.
same for me. if anyone needs help I would happily help out wherever I can

host another 8v8 and just put "300€ prize pool" in the signups thread title, simple as that
true and at the end say "sponsors backed off".

Just create a poll about 6v6 or 8v8, easiest way to find out which suits the best.

Back
Top Bottom