NEW v.1.5 OPEN Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

hey everybody, its been way too long since i posted on the forum. i hate to say it, but after 3 1/2 years i wasnt feeling M&B like i used to. but after bannerlord announcement (1776 2!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:) ive been feeling a onrush of M&B fever. im requesting a download link to v 1.5 since i still onsider myself a supporter after all those years. im completely fine if you dont send me a link, but it would be much appreciated if you gys do, THX everbody who developed this mos, i cant tell you how much it means to me and if i ever do mod, gabby will be my inspiration for it.

Hey Ax!
Glad u r back!
Hope u will actively support again even if ur school will be in the way (School FIRST, always...hehehe)

As most of my friends and supporters, you STILL send me PMs that are even nicer than posts on topics.
...and I almost missed it cuz u know...I get so many!  :twisted:
Pls, pls pls ...POST on Topics, so I will not miss ur messages, guys!  :wink:
Gab
PS of course u can have last dwld link for 1.5.
Just ask Captured Joe!  :smile:

asterix 2010 said:
hey gabby. really sorry i wasnt on for so long (school and awesome summers take a lot away from your time and i wasnt really feelin warband, wfas or any M&B anymore. i thought my playing time with taleworlds masterpieces was over. so i stopped checking on the board often, maybe once a month to check out 1776 and i rarely logged in while doing it. but as soon as i heard the announcement of M&B2 i felt energized agian with the games and have spent the last week all over them. but anyway, back to the point

sure i would love to test 1776 v1.5 although i cant say il be on the forum too often with School, and Basketball. however i will devote as much time as i can into it.

Once again thx gabby for all the work you put into these mods with no slary, huge hours, and a lot of requirements but i think you or your team dont get anywhere near  the gratitude you should and that is my biggest dissapointment of the game.

yes he did get me the link

however, when i tried to start a new game i got the error message "could not load Textures/officer boots speculaur" any help would be appreciated

I'm not sure if I understood correctly... Did the new version of this mod came out lately?

Gab, sorry I disappeared  last time, after I claimed to be a supporter, but I had some troubles in my life too, and what is more, that version of 1776 (v1.5) crushed constantly on my computer. I tried to fix it by changing some options, but it still didn't worked.

^ That's why I said "You need both files" in my PM. :wink:

Nasey said:
I'm not sure if I understood correctly... Did the new version of this mod came out lately?
The latest version (1.5) of the 1776 mod is available now for SUPPORTERS, it's not yet "public". If you want, you may send me a PM to ask for the mod (I send the Dwnload links to the SUPPORTERS). I think GABRILDURO wouldn't object to that. :wink:

i dont see anything about downloading both folders...

in other matters to put is as simple as possible: THIS MOD IS AWESOME

asterix 2010 said:
i dont see anything about downloading both folders...

in other matters to put is as simple as possible: THIS MOD IS AWESOME
Ok, thx-
We will specify it better the next time then.
Have fun and post some pics/comments when u can, ok?  :smile:
gabby

I'm still working on my  British campaign and its awesome.  I've not really come across any issues apart from the few at the begining which i've already mentioned in a PM.  I'm now married and have taken all the American cities and castles down to Washington.  I love shooting people :smile: And thanks to Gabby for producing 3 great mods.

So I've got 1776 now, the old version, now sure how old, but love the mod. It occasionally crashes, but it usually works. I'm a big fan of the time period and of the focus on the US. Is this new version going to replace my old version or will I have to update it instead? Also, I guess I don't have access to that new version anywhere yet right? Thanks everybody.

The new version is being installed as another mod, if that's what you wanted to know. Not as a patch.
GABRILDURO's Supporters can PM me to get the new version. I believe the version comes public at the end of the year or so...

Back
Top Bottom