New One Handed Perk at 1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Patwick

Veteran
They were talking about 15 one handed perk, i've notice (and all of you did i guess) that the symbol of a good number of perk is a "lock", does that mean they aren't implemented / not working ? Did someone already tested that ?

I'm trying to test the perks, for example it seems that shield bash now correctly work, adding +1 damage related to perk on a shieldbash that would cause 2 damage.
Not sure about the stun duration tho.

Did they fixed perks in 1.3.0 at all?
Because most did not work anyway..

1.3.0 nothing changed on perk for one handed

Character Development System
  • Changed the implementation of 15 one-handed skill perks that are related with combat.
  • Companions will now gain trade XP if they are leading a caravan.

However on 1.4.0, the current beta branch one handed perk were redesigned, the website "Bannerlordperks" doesn't seems to have registered those changes yet as it still has the 1.3.0 version of those perks.

Check the patchnote for 1.4.0 for more info :

the game does not save the new one handed perks when i unlock them.

Are you playing on 1.4.0 with a saved game of 1.3.0 ? Because it seems that thoses perk change aren't save compatible. I don't have any issue while playing a new campaign on 1.4.0

1.3.0 nothing changed on perk for one handed

However on 1.4.0, the current beta branch one handed perk were redesigned, the website "Bannerlordperks" doesn't seems to have registered those changes yet as it still has the 1.3.0 version of those perks.

Check the patchnote for 1.4.0 for more info :

Are you playing on 1.4.0 with a saved game of 1.3.0 ? Because it seems that thoses perk change aren't save compatible. I don't have any issue while playing a new campaign on 1.4.0

yep it's an old save, oh god i don't want to start all over again right now...

I would just like the perks already there to work. Why is it taking them so long to fix something that's broken, but already there? It can't be that difficult if modders did it fairly easily. Tynis + community patch.

I would just like the perks already there to work. Why is it taking them so long to fix something that's broken, but already there? It can't be that difficult if modders did it fairly easily. Tynis + community patch.

They're not going to waste time fixing the current perks because they're working on replacing them.

Back
Top Bottom