New marshall every day?

Users who are viewing this thread

I had election for the marshall and Lord Tredian became marshall of the Swadians. One or 2 days later a litle messagge on the bottom of the screen apeared which said Lord Harington became marshall of kindom of Swadia. Next day thi also happen with another lord becoming marshall. Why is that? A bug?

Hank said:
I found that the Marshall changes whenever the current one gets captured or defeated in battle.

But I dunno, I could be wrong.

oh, but you're right... if the current marshall gets defeated a new one will be appointed.

Ragnar said:
Hank said:
I found that the Marshall changes whenever the current one gets captured or defeated in battle.

But I dunno, I could be wrong.

oh, but you're right... if the current marshall gets defeated a new one will be appointed.
Kind of like playing soccer in primary school, if the goalie misses a goal they appoint a new one..as if that's gonna help  :lol:

Or...

football%20on%20face%20soccerball%20face.jpg

:grin:

When several lords are campaigning together, it's possible to see the new marshal change several times - even in the same day, all depending on whether they all get defeated in quick succession.

one newly elected marshall requested me to join his campaign, the armies didnt even have a fight and the king became the marshall as i was about to report the marshall!

The king will often choose a marshal without holding an election (sometimes he temporarily acts as his own marshal). When there is an actual election you will get to vote, even if you are only a mercenary employed by the faction.

Darian said:
The king will often choose a marshal without holding an election (sometimes he temporarily acts as his own marshal). When there is an actual election you will get to vote, even if you are only a mercenary employed by the faction.

Although sometimes after the vote, even though the king says he'll appoint whoever won, he doesn't...

Today, in my game, he appointed himself instead of the person who won the vote. Selfish bastard...

By the way, I just finished the claimant quest for the first time... I thought the whole point of this was that you became marshall forever? Yet it's now exactly the same as the old kingdom of nords but with Lethwin in charge, and less lords supporting us. Is there any change at all other than that?

I've have seen a new marshall beeing appointed alot, but only 2 actual elections, and I was in one. But it seems to me that elections dont happen to often. Most of the time the king just appoints one, I have only seen the king as marshall 1 time.

i have seen alot of people appointed marshall also..
but i have never voted for a marshal before..and im a full fledged vasal of yargolek and not only that i am his prized vasal too..
so how come i dont get to vote?

It's really a shame that in the final release there still exist things like this...

It happened to me, as someone told above, that a lord won the elections but another lord was named marshall, so wtf? It was so ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom