New horse?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was fighting a battle and had to grab a horse to ride. it was white. and the title of it was "Lame Spirit horse" is this new? do I win a prize for finding it? LOL will it be in game ever. I did'nt get to win it in loot. sadly .. Has anyone else seen this horse?

Who/what was riding it?
i dont remember, it was a fight and the rider was dead, i scrambled onto it and remembered seeing a new name. afterwards i dismounted to check and it was called storm charger. checked game files and it only has 130 hp lol. dont remember ever seeing it in shop. spirit horse is new i'll check game files

i dont remember, it was a fight and the rider was dead, i scrambled onto it and remembered seeing a new name. afterwards i dismounted to check and it was called storm charger. checked game files and it only has 130 hp lol. dont remember ever seeing it in shop. spirit horse is new i'll check game files
It is in game and I have seen lords riding it. it's one of the most expensive horses in the game, up there in price with the pureblood. I doubt it would ever be available to a player through normal means because those super rare horses never are.

Back
Top Bottom