New Exterior and Interior of Tihr

Users who are viewing this thread

Azn_soul

Sergeant
Hello all,
Some may remember my posts of screen shots of redesigned interiors and exteriors for Sargoth, Tihr, Suno, Uxhal, and Rivacheg. Well again i have redesigned Tihrs to my likings and was wondering if everyone could give me some suggestions and feedback on them.
The following 6 screen shots are the exterior of Tihr (i only used what was in the scenery item list) (all items credit go to the SOD creators and the Mount&blade creators, all the new scenes are credited to me) 
Exterior_of_Royal_Tihr6.jpg
Exterior_of_Royal_Tihr5.jpg
Exterior_of_Royal_Tihr4.jpg
Exterior_of_Royal_Tihr3.jpg
Exterior_of_Royal_Tihr2.jpg
Exterior_of_Royal_Tihr1.jpg

The next 5 following are Interiors of Tihr (Again i only used what i had in the scenery item list) (All item credits go to the SOD creators and the Mount&blade creators, all the new scenes are credited to me)
RoyalTihrcourt2.jpg
RoyalTihrcourt3.jpg
RoyalTihrcourt4.jpg
The 4th screen shot is on top of the stage
RoyalTihrcourt1.jpg
RoyalTihrcourt5.jpg

Thank you for looking and posting hope you all enjoy

Everything looks great, no comments to make.  Are you in the scene making business?  I'd love to have some scenes made up for the mercenary guilds to be included in V5.  I think Kuba plans on making some but I am not sure if he is doing that or just adding dialog.  Haven’t heard from him in awhile. 

Hi, I'm back  :smile:

Cyclohexane said:
Everything looks great, no comments to make.  Are you in the scene making business?  I'd love to have some scenes made up for the mercenary guilds to be included in V5.  I think Kuba plans on making some but I am not sure if he is doing that or just adding dialog.  Haven’t heard from him in awhile.

Thats a good idea since I'm more a coder than a scene maker, so if Azn_soul is interested in scene making, I could fully focus on making new features.

Nice work with these scenes.

Ps.
What do you think about AI lords creating their own regiments?
Lords would have an unit limit based on the same or slightly changed formula like players limit and if they have more units than they can lead, they create a regiment that follow them like mercenaries.

Kuba said:
What do you think about AI lords creating their own regiments?
Lords would have an unit limit based on the same or slightly changed formula like players limit and if they have more units than they can lead, they create a regiment that follow them like mercenaries.

That's a good idea. Would make the game more fun. Oh and hi!

and for this thread... I am very disappointed at Azn_soul  for not putting a download link for these scenes. lol! Nice work! I would love to see them in-game in the near future.

Thank you all for the comments and suggestions, as for helping out on scene making I can't as school has just restarted for me. Sorry about having no download link for these as I actually have no idea how to make it into a downloadable scene or file. I'll continue to post more of the interiors I have done. Thanks again for reading.

Azn_soul said:
Thank you all for the comments and suggestions, as for helping out on scene making I can't as school has just restarted for me. Sorry about having no download link for these as I actually have no idea how to make it into a downloadable scene or file. I'll continue to post more of the interiors I have done. Thanks again for reading.

Ah the dreaded school... luckily I won't have to go for another week or so. :smile:

Azn_soul said:
Sorry about having no download link for these as I actually have no idea how to make it into a downloadable scene or file.

Just follow this instruction :smile::
1. Check what is the number of city that you edited. Here is the list (it is also in parties.txt file):
Code:
p_town_1 Sargoth
p_town_2 Tihr
p_town_3 Veluca
p_town_4 Suno
p_town_5 Jelkala
p_town_6 Praven
p_town_7 Uxkhal
p_town_8 Reyvadin
p_town_9 Khudan
p_town_10 Tulga
p_town_11 Curaw
p_town_12 Wercheg
p_town_13 Rivacheg
p_town_14 Halmar
p_town_15 Yalen
p_town_16 Dhirim
p_town_17 Ichamur
p_town_18 Narra
2. Go to the SceneOBJ folder in the module folder.
* Every town has 8 .sco files (x is the number of town):
- scn_town_X_alley.sco
- scn_town_X_arena.sco
- scn_town_X_castle.sco
- scn_town_X_center.sco
- scn_town_X_prison.sco
- scn_town_X_store.sco
- scn_town_X_tavern.sco
- scn_town_X_walls.sco
- some of them has also scn_town_X_siege.sco
3. Copy these files and compress it with winrar, 7zip or any other program.
4. Upload it on one of the file hosting sites (rapidshare, sendspace, mbreprisory, etc.).
5. Give us download link  :wink:

Hello all, Here is some more of my work.
Here some of my earlier work
The next following ten screen shots are Interiors of Tihr
SunoNewInterior1.jpg
HighKingsThrone2.jpg
HighKingsThrone3.jpg
HighKingsThrone5.jpg
KingTihr1.jpg
KingTIhr2.jpg
NewTihrInterior4.jpg
NewTihrInterior5rightside.jpg
NewTihrInterior6leftside.jpg
NewTihrInterior7.jpg

The next following three screen shots of Interiors are of Tihr they are my earliest scenery redesigning (Some of the items on the walls and table are from Band of Warriors)
untitled4.jpg
untitled8.jpg
untitled7.jpg

The Next following three screen shots are of Uxhal Interior
UxhalCastleInterior4.jpg
UxhalCastleInterior3.jpg
UxhalCastleInterior2.jpg

This is Suno Interior
SunoNewInterior2.jpg
SunoNewInterior1.jpg

The Next following Screen shots are my most recent project im working on (The fortress is based off Chinese cities) (I did this new castle design in Custom Settlement mod)
Customsetttlement1.jpg
Customsetttlement2.jpg
Customsetttlement3.jpg
Customsetttlement4.jpg
Customsetttlement5.jpg
Customsetttlement6.jpg
Customsetttlement7.jpg
"Who doesn't like a giant gate that leads to your keep to make your enemies shiver in fear"

Here is Version 2 of new newest project in Custom Settlement (although it doesn't look different at first glance, but the difference in this version is i shrunk the fortress smaller also i added in Mangonel on every castle corner)
CustomsetttlementVer2_1.jpg

All i can say is i feel sorry for anyone that has to siege this fortress
CustomsetttlementVer2_2.jpg
CustomsetttlementVer2_3.jpg
CustomsetttlementVer2_4.jpg

Hello, here is New Dirhim (sorry again i didn't use SOD but i used expanded Gameplay III) (I totally need help on how to make it a download, or i will gladly send someone the files and they can make it a download) Thanks for looking

Here is Interior
NewDirhimInterior1.jpg

NewDirhimInterior2.jpg

The weapons and Items are credited to creator of Expanded Gameplay III and TaleWorlds creator, Scenery is credited to myself

Here is Exterior
NewDirhimExterior2.jpg

NewDirhimExterior1.jpg

Okay so truthfully, some of these are gorgeous. Totally.

But there are some details that are no-no.

For instance those 2 armors on a rack, in the first screen I thought they were people being tortured, and even though Tihr's more or less THE slave place, the torture vaults are supposed to be somewhere else than right where the lord is having his little get-togethers.

The table in front of the throne is cool, but i'd maybe have it in castles or something instead, if it's the main throne in the main hall it's a little weird to have a court AND an office at the same place, especially having weapons hanging on the walls when the whole room looks like an office room or something. But afair Tihr has a more or less T-shaped throne room, so if thye're on the sides they're ok.

A concern of mine was: did you change anything when it comes to the siege landscape? Sieging Tihr is a pain in the ass because of the 2 walls, one of which is just stupidly left empty by the AI, so you have to run on it under a rain of arrows just to try and actually get to the enemy. If you can change anything about it, that'd be great.

Also, that town entrance with a bridge is gorgeous.

Overall, keep up the great work.

Thanks all for the suggestions and compliments. The siege Scenery i don't change, so when you besiege the town it would be the native siege scene of the town(i will be attempting to release this to the public as soon as i can figure out where the compress button is in 7-zip and after i finish redoing some of the towns)

The towns i will be working on will be the following:
Tihr(Doing right now)
Here is a draft screen shot.
Question for; all should i leave the skulls or just do it like i usually do tihr?
DarkTihr1.jpg

DarkTihr2.jpg

as the saying goes "With brightness, comes greatness"
Reyvadin( based on.... well ill think of something)(drawing some ideas at the moment)
One of the following: Veluca, Jelkala or Yalen (Depending on which Interior i can fiddle around with best)
Praven (need some suggestions)
Halmar(Doing right now)
Khudan (This will be based on tribal chieftain throne rooms again i can't guarantee how well this may look)(Doing right now)
Suno (my old Suno got erased so im remaking it)(Doing right now)
Sargoth (I may choose this town over Suno)
Lastly i will be fixing up Dhirim (just the Interior as you guys/girls can see it has Expanded Gameplay III items as decoration)

Feel free to give me suggestions, rants or recommend a town that you would like to see what i can do with it lol (i won't be touching any of the towns Ai Mesh as its pretty hard to do properly and i will be too busy with the towns Interior, Exterior and School)
I will be posting screen shots of them after i finish.

Thank you all for taking your time to read this topic and also Express your opinions

Ladies of the court having a chat at the bottom of the skull-lit stairs?

I'm not sure, even if those look badass.

Also, too bad you can't mess with the siege grounds. Can't have everything.

I'll take a look at the other towns as I'm conquering them, just to give my feeling about them.

Hello all again,
Here is the fixed up without skull stairs version of Tihr

Exterior- Some may recognize the walls, as i have repeatedly enjoy using them for Tihr (creates a variety in walls compared to other towns) This time i have added 3 towers with Mangonel and a curtain wall, The curtain wall with a ditch between it is inspired by the castle Krak Des Chevaliers. Also the entrance bridge that i put in for Dhirim is also based on this castle.

Heres a photo of Krak Des Chevaliers(this is real castle thats in Syria built by the Hospitallers during the Crusades era)
KrakDesChevaliers.jpg

Here is the New Exterior i made for Tihr
NewTihrExterior4.jpg

NewTihrExterior3.jpg

NewTihrExterior1.jpg

NewTihrExterior2.jpg

Interior- Although i have not changed the base of the stage that i repeatedly use for Tihr, but i have changed most of the decorations.( i have placed banners on pikes for those who couldn't see because of the dimness of the screen)
NewTihrInterior1-1.jpg

NewTihrInterior2-1.jpg

NewTihrInterior3-1.jpg

"The being who sits on this throne shall always be blessed by the stars"

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for posting comments and suggestions.

Sorry for late reply yes they change according to lordship( all I did was stick the banners that were there already there and stuck it on a pike lol)

Back
Top Bottom