New concept of Viking Raiders(Recruiting).

Users who are viewing this thread

FerdiadITA

Squire
Finally,here's the new content of next release of Viking Raiders.
New Factions:
Norwegians
Munster
Leinster
Osraige
Aillech
Connacht
Uisneach
Franks
Frisons.

The six ireland factions(Munster,Connacht,Aillech,Leinster,Osraige,Uisneach) will be really small(maybe a city and a couple of castels),to represent the division of the Irish and the tribal-clan wars sistem.

New Features:
Chance to declare war
New map(covering the shores of France and Netherlands,and of course England and Ireland)
New scenes
New items
Renamed cities
New quests.

The new quests will let the player unite his population under one banner,his banner.
Something like become the Ard Righ of Ireland or the King of Saxons.

This will be for the stable 95x,so until the new module system and .brf editor there won't be any updates(quiet obvious).But I decided to start the thread to let people discuss the features and to recruit anyone interested on giving a hand,but mostly modellers and texturers.

No idea of the release date(depend on when the new items will be finished,when the modue system will be out,when the 95x will be stable...)

No,it's not abandoned.But actually it lacks of needed items,which without them is futile to release the mod,even a beta or an alpha version.And in any case need to be ported(the little I've made).
So,no it's not dead or anything.I'll work on both the mods,but without the help of a modeller Norman Invasion is unreleasable.

But I think you meant to ask if I am intentioned to actually work stabily(and release something)or if I'm simply blabbling.
Which I can understand,but don't worry(or just be faithfull  :smile:).

Thanks,I hope to be able to show work done soon.
I've edit the first post,thanks to the historical information that Somairle gave me.

Glad to know that you are again working on mod. If you are going to make some new NPC's, I'll help with scripting. I am very good at really simple conversations (without consequences) and just good at little scripted dialogues (adding gold, exp, troops, begin/end of quest).

As far as I know, BRFedit isn't being updated until M&B v 1.0. I might be wrong, but otherwise for know you'll just have to carry on in .903 and port when module system comes out.

Huzzah! The mod is not dead!! (I owe someone money now...)

To mimic what Inukshuk says; I too believe that the BRFedit tool is not rearing its head till we reach version 1.0... Sadly....

It's not dead.When would I've said something like that?

I've checked the brf editor thread,and it seems that there won't be any updates untill version 1.0.
Since I don't want to get back to .903,I'll wait for 1.0 version.In the meantime I'll do some scenes and other works that do not require module system or brf editor.
Still,if anyone want to contribute to the mod would be welcome.

Back
Top Bottom