New Comer

Users who are viewing this thread

premeet01245

Recruit
I am New Here,and this is my first  entry here. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.

Hey there Premeet, Enjoy your stay on the forums and the game warband on itself.

Questions can be made in the proper board but it's adviced to use the search option first. If that doesn't work just try pop the question in your own thread. There are plenty of helpfull players who are willing to give you advice on about everything.

Have fun, KB

I call bot!

Rather, I call him a bot. Seriously, this looks a lot like an automated message, and look at his siggy. :I

FrisianDude said:
I call bot!

Rather, I call him a bot. Seriously, this looks a lot like an automated message, and look at his siggy. :I
Maybe he simply can speak/write in English properly :lol:

One advice from me about searching the forums - use google! This is how:
site:forums.taleworlds.com yoursearchphrasehere
It's usually more accurate than forum search button.

Hello!

That is, hello if you are a real person and not a bot trying to peddle a variety of crackpot medicines to people on this forum  :grin:

Hello!

The only thing to know is - Don't insult Scotland, nor praise England while I'm online nor talked in the same thread.

Welcome to the forum, where you from?

Being a Caucasian American of at least mostly English decent, I believe the English are superior to the common drunken Scot.  :cool:

:razz:
King of Scotland said:
Hello!

The only thing to know is - Don't insult Scotland, nor praise England while I'm online nor talked in the same thread.

Welcome to the forum, where you from?

also... your from/in estonia so... wtf?

FrisianDude said:
You make even less sense, with your fanboyism.
Fanboyism? I just don't like the English because they beated Scotland with the help of snitches and traitors, and now they thing that they are the almighty.
That's it.

Back
Top Bottom