New clans 1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
Hello,guys!
As you probably read and some even experienced the beta branch 1.5.4,we can see that each faction has a new clan with 3 or 4 members each.
What's your opinion on these new clans.
Are they useful?Necessary?Even wanted?

I personally don't find them welcoming,especially that they are fiefless,had they been introduced alongside a castle or a new town with a little bit of background for those necessary,then it would have been a different story.
And some of their looks are somewhat strange.
Their skills also are sub par for a majority of them,a few are marriable but there are other options.

With these fief-less clans.. I can't give them a spare castle I have or anything. I have 2 Towns and 4 Castles. I have 4 other Clans in my Kingdom and they each have at least a Town and a Castle.

I just read that your Trade Skill needs to be around level 9000 to be able to "trade" Towns or Castles... I don't want to turn my party into a Caravan and run around the map buying and selling in the hopes that 30 years from now I can trade Castles. And even then... can I just give one away?

With these fief-less clans.. I can't give them a spare castle I have or anything. I have 2 Towns and 4 Castles. I have 4 other Clans in my Kingdom and they each have at least a Town and a Castle.

I just read that your Trade Skill needs to be around level 9000 to be able to "trade" Towns or Castles... I don't want to turn my party into a Caravan and run around the map buying and selling in the hopes that 30 years from now I can trade Castles. And even then... can I just give one away?
They gutted that perk out on 1.5.4 anyways so don't worry about it. For now nobody can give fiefs to anyone, gotta take fresh one for them.
You could also vote to give another vassals castle away too, haven't tried it though. Hopefully they will add a function to give your own fiefs, or put them up for vote SOON.

They gutted that perk out on 1.5.4 anyways so don't worry about it. For now nobody can give fiefs to anyone, gotta take fresh one for them.
You could also vote to give another vassals castle away too, haven't tried it though. Hopefully they will add a function to give your own fiefs, or put them up for vote SOON.
Wouldn't mind seeing them split villages out as separate fiefs as well. Similar to VC, you could give a village to a lord.

Some new families are very welcome. In my games the nobles die out fast because I play all the battles and they don't seem to be getting married very often if at all. The way it's going they will die out before too long. More families will help this a little bit at least.

these clans contain 3 ppl. In some cases (battania, sturgia) 2 of them are 60-70 years. So they are basicly dead on arrival. Don´t see the point on adding them.

Back
Top Bottom