New Blog Schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml]Let me start by apologising for the lack of a blog last week. We are truly sorry to have kept you waiting and I am personally sorry for announcing that it would come 1 day later. We have been discussing switching to a new schedule so we can divert some more attention to the ongoing beta and there was some confusion about whether this new schedule went into effect last week. So, the new schedule... From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight. We feel that this will be much more manageable in the long term and allow us to put more effort into both the blogs and with engaging with our players in the ongoing beta. We know this might be a little disappointing for some of you, but we feel that this is the best option moving forward. [/parsehtml]

Duchess_Lyceria said:
Kodlak Jorrvas said:
Imagine being mad because a dude decided to spend time with his mother instead of a blog you all were going to complain about anyways lmao
Imagine not being able to deliver a simple blog after two weeks and announce that it is going to be delayed.
If TaleWorlds is NOT paying for this task, if this is not a job, that is partially alright.
Bad PR anyway.
Family matters, sure. But this is adding up.
malvado said:
Kodlak Jorrvas said:
Imagine being mad because a dude decided to spend time with his mother instead of a blog you all were going to complain about anyways lmao

It’s his job it’s not a hobby lmao
^ Yep. And it takes less than a minute to log into here and quickly say the blog will be delayed. We don't even need a reason really, because, to be very blunt, who actually cares? Imagine if your boss asked you to write one of these blogs within two weeks and the day it's due you tell him you are visiting your mom that day  :lol:

The only conclusion is that Armagan really doesn't care, and perhaps it really is just something extra Callum does on the side. If this is the case, so be it. I think I speak for many people when I say I've lost interest in blogs almost entirely, at least until they start getting into the nitty gritty early access details. Then they will finally be forced to confront so many of our deepest darkest concerns.

vicwiz007 said:
The only conclusion is that Armagan really doesn't care, and perhaps it really is just something extra Callum does on the side.
I have actually suspected this as well some time ago. It could be the case.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
It will most likely be posted on Monday. Again, my apologies for the delay, it is totally my fault and my fault alone.
penal screenshots  :lol:

Welp, couple of devblogs ago someone told to me 'watch how the beta will slowly start to trump devblogs'. Looks like they were wrong only on the 'slowly' part.

To be honest, I wouldn't be that disappointed if only the 'new schedule' itself wasn't already announced after failing to deliver a devblog. On the other hand I think that deep down I knew that the idea of weekly devblogs wasn't sustainable.

Aaaaa this is such bad PR bruh there are like 4o2i2u272727 videos out there and more with the beta why the hell do you want these blog you were going to read and leave it halfway through, there is no info these blogs can give rather than "hey rememberer that thing we've shown you well here it is again but 'deeper'" stop complaining for some written words

I liked reading them, read every single one. It's not about the devblog itself, though, it's about sucking at keeping the promises. Just write a post that 'the usual devblog schedule is no longer sustainable, we will switch to monthly ones or whatever on our way to EA, love you, xoxo'.

Also, you're the one writing 'stop complaining for some written words' in your complaint about some written words.

It’s not that deep fellas.

Only problem was not communicating the delay. The delay has now been communicated. Enjoy the weekend ya grumps

This is the third time that a DevBlog is delayed...

If the delayed Devblogs had more info it would be more "understandable" but it's not the case. (I don't want to remind the new Schedule)

To be honest, i don't know why Taleworlds don't improve the New Blogs (Maybe i'm very ignorant with these terms)

Don't get me wrong, i don't want to spread hate upon Callum, but i think that if the Blog was prepared a few days ago, we would get our new blog and everyone would be happy.

Lack of planning and seriousness.

lmaoo OK virgins im gonna get high as **** and enjoy my life instead of calling out a dude for spending time with his family instead of writing an useless blog for nerds that desperately need to desconect life with a videogame

Kodlak Jorrvas said:
lmaoo OK virgins im gonna get high as **** and enjoy my life instead of calling out a dude for spending time with his family instead of writing an useless blog for nerds that desperately need to desconect life with a videogame

Except its his job and his responsibility.

Don't know how this simple thing could go over your chad intellect.

Imagine writing some words for some nerds being a responsability lmaoo I bet Callum is getting drunk af in a Turkish bar with his mother while you're complaining about a single screenshot ok virgin

Back
Top Bottom