New Blog Schedule

Users who are viewing this thread

[parsehtml]Let me start by apologising for the lack of a blog last week. We are truly sorry to have kept you waiting and I am personally sorry for announcing that it would come 1 day later. We have been discussing switching to a new schedule so we can divert some more attention to the ongoing beta and there was some confusion about whether this new schedule went into effect last week. So, the new schedule... From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight. We feel that this will be much more manageable in the long term and allow us to put more effort into both the blogs and with engaging with our players in the ongoing beta. We know this might be a little disappointing for some of you, but we feel that this is the best option moving forward. [/parsehtml]

Piconi said:
@Callum_TaleWorlds

No need to apologise for no blog, though it was little strange saying it will come tomorrow, and then it didn't, but no biggie for me, apology also not needed.

Thank you for your hard work, my only humble request is that you try to steer developers even more into looking our topics about burning issues, especially very constructive suggestions about multiplayer ( in General Feedback) and polls with over 100 votes ( in The Citadel too), although it doesen't seem a lot, it is actually statisticaly very representative of the whole M&B community outside of TW forum.

Every 2 weeks for a blog now makes sence, be well Callum !

FBohler said:
Terco_Viejo said:
Let's hope™ that in 15 days a good blog will cook up, full of tasty, relevant and "new" information.  :iamamoron:

Someone told me long ago: there's a hopetm before the salt. I know!

That same guy who told you that had to explain to you through bright colors also that when you introduce the TM that word means just the opposite of what it really means.  :iamamoron:

:iamamoron: means sarcasm.

Terco_Viejo said:
FBohler said:
Terco_Viejo said:
Let's hope™ that in 15 days a good blog will cook up, full of tasty, relevant and "new" information.  :iamamoron:

That same guy who told you that had to explain to you through bright colors also that when you introduce the TM that word means just the opposite of what it really means.  :iamamoron:

So salty!  :lol:

Terco_Viejo said:
FBohler said:
Terco_Viejo said:

I had to do a good squint to read that text lmao

Looter said:
:?: :?: :?:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight.

fort·night
/ˈfôrtˌnīt/
noun
BRITISH
a period of two weeks.

Dev Blog 26/09/19

NRxCQ8m.png

I think they're still using the blog thing about the updates from the game (but not limited to I guess), which will also be the format when the game will be in EA and (possibly) after the final release, in order to inform the community about just everything in a more general and "official" way than using the forum for whoever use the forum. They can also public them on steam and eventually on other platforms, so I think they (the blogs) are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom