Resolved 'Neutral' enemies/minor factions

Users who are viewing this thread

I joined up with the Battanians as a Merc, and the Battanians are getting curbstomped by the Northern Empire.

I get the notification that one of the Lords I'm trying to curry favour with has been taken prisoner by one of the Empire's wandering merc groups/minor factions; the Legion of the Betrayed. Joy of joys, I run across them and manage to catch up with them, thinking I really lucked out...

Except I can't pick a fight with them. They're not marked 'hostile' for some reason, so the battle screen won't come up. When I use the dialogue to try and demand their surrender or launch an attack, the only option I get is the Legion's leader asking, "Are you mad?", and my character has no option but to apologize.

It's not quite a game breaker for the minor factions to be constantly neutral to the PC, yet taking your faction's lords prisoner -- but it's not too far from. :smile:

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom