NERF OP KHUZAIT - after 3 months still same story

Users who are viewing this thread

Or maybe they want to make the game realistic.

I chased down about 20 different Khuzait war parties just last night(some of them smaller than me), while using a Battanian party consisting of 20 archers, 2o infantry, and about 40 cavalry.

If you want to catch Khuzait on the map, maybe you should recruit a faster army instead of trying to make the developers change something that's true to history and completely realistic.
did you bother really reading what I' chimeing about - we the players shouldnt have to be forced to 1 specific playstyle just to counter 1 of the factions on the map.
Besides its besides the point - ai lords cant pick their fights like we can either vs them.

As for the historical part - again then they should have a severe penalty to sieges, not being able to build siege engines etc.
As others point out there is a balance between "fun" and historical. This is as others point out not "Khuziait Invasion".

And I personally have no problems dealing with them - didnt you bother reading the part about me "fixing" the snowball issue by going to NE their starting faction war - and by this halt their progress.
The problem is that if I dont go to active deal with them like that, they will own 30-50% of the NE within 100 days.
1-2 holdings of Aserai.
1-2 Holdings of SE.
1-2 Holdings of Sturgia.
Or more.

This isnt good gameplay mechanics when 1 force can be so dominant over "all other factions".
And unless the player deals with it, then its full steam ahead.

Still not sure if Khuzait defenders are trolling or fanbois og legit just dont see/get what we others who cry for a balance.

Anyways this discussion is a dead-end at this point as changes are comeing in 1.56 so we will see how that goes.

did you bother really reading what I' chimeing about - we the players shouldnt have to be forced to 1 specific playstyle just to counter 1 of the factions on the map.
Besides its besides the point - ai lords cant pick their fights like we can either vs them.

As for the historical part - again then they should have a severe penalty to sieges, not being able to build siege engines etc.
As others point out there is a balance between "fun" and historical. This is as others point out not "Khuziait Invasion".

And I personally have no problems dealing with them - didnt you bother reading the part about me "fixing" the snowball issue by going to NE their starting faction war - and by this halt their progress.
The problem is that if I dont go to active deal with them like that, they will own 30-50% of the NE within 100 days.
1-2 holdings of Aserai.
1-2 Holdings of SE.
1-2 Holdings of Sturgia.
Or more.

This isnt good gameplay mechanics when 1 force can be so dominant over "all other factions".
And unless the player deals with it, then its full steam ahead.

Still not sure if Khuzait defenders are trolling or fanbois og legit just dont see/get what we others who cry for a balance.

Anyways this discussion is a dead-end at this point as changes are comeing in 1.56 so we will see how that goes.

Khuzait defenders cant see that this is a sandbox, to them Mount and blade is all about Warfare and controlling the whole map as fast as possible, like theres an end-game to this. Its a SANDBOX, it needs to be BALANCED. Is 1.56 what we're testing right now in the beta ? Because if so, i do not see ANY change in my beta campain, Khuzait are still destroying the same factions as every game.

Khuzait defenders cant see that this is a sandbox, to them Mount and blade is all about Warfare and controlling the whole map as fast as possible, like theres an end-game to this. Its a SANDBOX, it needs to be BALANCED. Is 1.56 what we're testing right now in the beta ? Because if so, i do not see ANY change in my beta campain, Khuzait are still destroying the same factions as every game.

No the current version of Beta is 1.55. The changes that the devs said they think will fix the showballing for Khuzait and also Battania was discovered too late, so they couldnt put it into 1.55.

Given that 1.55 is fairly fresh - 1.56 is most likely some time down the road.
(Hopefully it arrives not that far down in the future, my hope).

Is 1.56 what we're testing right now in the beta ? Because if so, i do not see ANY change in my beta campain, Khuzait are still destroying the same factions as every game.

The only change in 1.5.5 is removing the cav bonus from sieges. It doesn't do anything to curb the snowballing because the cav bonus wasn't important to winning sieges.

1.5.6 is supposed to have the big ones: kingdom wallet, intra-faction relations between clans, an increase in minor factions (mercs) contracting with weak factions and some others he didn't mention. The full post is here, really in-depth.

Back
Top Bottom