Nerf menavlion/glave

Users who are viewing this thread

It's not heavy infantry, that's why it's not balanced. If all heavy infs would have that damage and pilas it would be great, but khuzait infantry costs 130g and it's far better than all other 160g melee infantry, that's why it's unbalanced.
Khuzait inf should be somewhere between peasants and heavy, it should be fast enough, should have decent armour, maybe some throwings (not pilas) and it definitely shouldn't have a weapon that deals twice as much damage as second best in the game
Or just make it 160g
It doesn’t get access to both the “pila” and mace at the same time, it’s 130g cost arguably doesn’t actually give it any advantage over 160g cost unit(spawning wise) and while I’ll agree it should have the mace damage reduced I think it’s a solid infantry class to make the rest of them like it.

It doesn’t get access to both the “pila” and mace at the same time, it’s 130g cost arguably doesn’t actually give it any advantage over 160g cost unit(spawning wise) and while I’ll agree it should have the mace damage reduced I think it’s a solid infantry class to make the rest of them like it.
You still can triple spawn with enough gold, rabble is good for 3rd spawn cause you usually can pick up good weapons. When it comes to inf fight, other factions have something like 20% chance to win that fight with even teams, cause they need 3-4 hits to kill infantry with their weapons, while spear infantry only needs 2 and also have triple spawn. Heavy inf classes don't have pilas or other throwings at all, what makes them bad against cav and they also can't drop pilas to their cav.
Armour doesn't matter in this game, you either have some armour that protects against swords somehow, or you play peasant or light archer, all other classes can tank the same amount of hits and shots. So that 'medium' spear inf armour performs as well as heavy inf's heavy armour, especially with their maces.
It it literally old legionary, but with doubled melee damage and lower cost. Tw should either nerf it, or greatly buff all other infs (or both)/

Glave and menavlion are fine.However, on the khan guard it needs to be slower cuz it 1-hits nakeds and on the cavs it needs to be completely removed.Cav with menavlion in one of the most broken things in the game right now @AVRC @NIN3

Cav with menavlion in one of the most broken things in the game right now

^ truth. The power and reach is outrageous.

Menav cav is the absolute worst, and their reach is insane even compared to the longer spears and even the pike if you slightly mis-time your attack. I reckon they're just stupid on foot too, even though it's not a great 1v1 weapon. Any mode without friendly fire and they're just the cheapest kills possible.

Cav glaiver is almost fine, at least its expensive and slow
Cav menav is absolute overkill in tdm and siege, and it should not even exist in first place, its unrealistic as f**k and makes anti-empire games in these modes almost unplayable

Turning into swings being what it is, and the insane wide swing arcs are the main issues. You can run away from basically any other class using W, swing and hit people behind you. Incredibly frustrating to fight against.

Back
Top Bottom