[ Nemesis ] - [ Custom server development ] [ Taking requests ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaphan

Banned
Nemesis Persistent World Server Side Development

Xaphan aka Peasant here

Nemesis is a development project which takes requests for custom server features. 

Feel free to come up with new ideas for your server and submit them to me, I take requests for the community.

My goal is to give everyone a shot at having a unique server, hoping to eventually improve the player experience. 

Request away, and when I have time and in the mood, I am usually very quick and making new features.

I use Illuminati's server side scripts and add custom features to them.  You can see his thread here

For information and download

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324548.0.html

Right now i am using my map avalon for development and balancing, until me and gwae finish the new one.  When i get ahold of him i'll get a copy from him if he updated it more.

Peasant.. normally I would hold any new threads from you relating to new servers and the like, with some form of .. contempt.. however I actually think you have at least, come up with some unique things. Although I would ask, whats to stop someone from just rdm'ing and using the shrine feature? Perhaps adding a timer to the shrine to prevent repeatedly using it to avoid the temp ban.. Plus it doesnt really do anything to stop those that just want to quickly troll and come back an hour later..

GloVine said:
Peasant.. normally I would hold any new threads from you relating to new servers and the like, with some form of .. contempt.. however I actually think you have at least, come up with some unique things. Although I would ask, whats to stop someone from just rdm'ing and using the shrine feature? Perhaps adding a timer to the shrine to prevent repeatedly using it to avoid the temp ban.. Plus it doesnt really do anything to stop those that just want to quickly troll and come back an hour later..
+1

The shrine takes 10 seconds per outlaw point, you get 8 outlaw points per kill, 30 outlaw points = ban, players get 5k for killing outlaw, so if your an outlaw at the shrine, it says my lord out loud when you use shrine, good chance you will get ganked. 

Only time will tell what balancing is needed.  Thanks for having and open mind glovine.

I know I am known for constantly opening the same 1 trick pony servers, but i'm very experienced, and am trying to offer something new and refreshing. 

Great, one of our own clannies mass banned the server at 60 players.  Great launch go Glendor. 

And dropped 9999999999 gold everywhere.

-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom