[ Nemesis ] - [ Custom server development ] [ Taking requests ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Splintert said:
Nothing unusual there. When you keep recruiting from the same pile of idiots, you get the same pile of problems.

Well said.

Peasant - ever try, you know, not bringing on the same cluster **** of people at the same ranks/positions, when you launch servers? You seem to always have the same SAs, HAs.... well, the whole staff just seems copy/pasted most times. Glendors seem to be poor staff choices - don't bring them. Move people around, try some new talent.

Nice features, from the sound of it. Might check it out, if the population comes back after the mass banning incident.

~M

Imo, everyone who is a part of a PW clan or "house" should never be put into any position of power, or even be allowed to play on any server.

Bunch of whiny *****es

Armie_knock said:
Imo, everyone who is a part of a PW clan or "house" should never be put into any position of power, or even be allowed to play on any server.

Bunch of whiny *****es

Even when you're the only survivor of House of Vendetta ?  :razz:

Shyana said:
Xaphan said:
Better than deliverance where the owner shyana steals ideas and code.

Never stole a ounce of your code, i used Jesse's code, and i built off of Illuminatis Logging scripts.

Shyana i was under the impression that you copied the look of style's scripts that i had to fix, and changed the messages on glenns to look exactly like style's.  I could tell because style did not add the player left message, but you did.

Anyway I removed those messages anyway.  And about 60% of them have completely been recoded.  I'm not trying to start a ***** fest, you just make me sort of paranoid. 

Splintert said:
Paranoid of what? Dirty tactics?

Oh please.

50176168.jpg

~M

I feel like our prototype Anti RDM / Infamy system is a success so far.  We hardly need any admins.  A few people get confused because they are being attacked, but the people who understand being outlawed is bad, and killing people makes you an outlaw, they pretty much avoid killing people unless they are in wars.

So far so good, I have a huge patch to roll out in the morning. 

1 bug fix

1 big security update.

I'm having a huge problem with my security update, might have to roleback the new admin system. just woke up gotta work.

Maintenance is done, all bugs are fixed.

I added our Nemesis v1.1 system to Illuminati's new scripts.

they are working great, thanks for a fine release illuminati!

EDIT: Due to the amount of ridiculousness and popular request, we added no RDM to the rules again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom