Need someone who knows how to move files from modules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Coristan

Sergeant
Hey guys.
First of all, I am a jackass working with files.txt to change settings, whatever. But I can tell ya i tried almost all oficial modules for M&B and two or three for Warband.

Now, this is why need help:

Someone makes me a tutorial for moving a module-especific weapon/armor to another module? I see lots of people who asked that, and they talk about stuff I get  :shock: :shock: :shock: wth???  :shock: :shock: :shock:

And, is it possible to do it from M&B to Warband?
I have a pack that is called LOTR weapons, i just copy and pasted them over a Native copy folder, and works all right. I would like that weapons in Warband Native.

So, if u could make an idiots guide/tutorial about that, I would really appreciate.  :grin:  :grin:

ok, um, do u mean ur having trouble editing actually info in files, or just having trouble installing new mods? for mods, just download, (on vista) and  move to m and b modules folder, then open the launcher.
for editing game files, right click on the fuile u wish to edit, click secuirty tab at the top, go to edit, make sure your account has full control on the file, and click ok, ok again, and open up file, and edit files,
error if you dont do this:
the path could not be specified.

Back
Top Bottom