SP - General Need more daily training skill xp in bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey dev. Everyone told this game need to add training skill or perks. Current perks that give small amoumt of xp isn't enough to train troops. So pls add trainings skill to game and make the people to get more fun from bannerlord game.

The thing is, currently the only real way to train soldiers is to farm looters or take the risk to get into battles. Which I agree can be boring.
I would really know if there is another training system in place?

Idon't think it's fast. Just need to add daily xp perks or skills to make troops train easier and faster in later game. Killing looters for troops xp is so annoying and boring in later game and too long to get high tier troops.

well i would say if this thing is gonna be implemented (of which it has in Leadership perk tree in some small ways) the upgrade system needs to be slowed down substantially. Because if you get this kind of system along with training, the game is gonna be way to easy as it already is (in the upgrading troops area that is)

well i would say if this thing is gonna be implemented (of which it has in Leadership perk tree in some small ways) the upgrade system needs to be slowed down substantially. Because if you get this kind of system along with training, the game is gonna be way to easy as it already is (in the upgrading troops area that is)
Easy if playing without realistic setting. For those who play with realistics settings, we need more troops and more higher troops to fight in battle. For now, we train troops for many days in game but lost a large amount of troops when we fight in large battle.

Easy if playing without realistic setting. For those who play with realistics settings, we need more troops and more higher troops to fight in battle. For now, we train troops for many days in game but lost a large amount of troops when we fight in large battle.
ive been playing on highest setting since day two in the EA release production so dont share this statement. Realism/Challenge mode is like normal slight towards hard mode right now but def not equivalent to hardcore or legendary setting whatever :wink: it has become easier with all these requests in my opinion

Last edited:
ive been playing on highest setting since day two in the EA release production so dont share this statement. Realism/Challenge mode is like normal slight towards hard mode right now but def not equivalent to hardcore or legendary setting whatever :wink: it has become easier with all these requests in my opinion
Yes, realistic is normal. But still need to add more training skill xp perks to that game.

ok so you want it to become easy mode i get it
I don't know but they should add training field in arena of towns like which can able to train with paying golds. And add new training system like other skill. That's willl make the game more fun. I don't know what's other people want to add like me or not. But I want it.

I don't know but they should add training field in arena of towns like which can able to train with paying golds. And add new training system like other skill. That's willl make the game more fun. I don't know what's other people want to add like me or not. But I want it.
would be nice for sure but like i said they really have to slow down the xp gain for troops in battle since now you can get top tier troops rly fast without even lifting a finger. Anyways now heres this speedrun of an old classic...even due i preferred the Amiga version better.

Last I checked, all the castle/city improvements that give garrisoned troops experience per day are not currently working. Once that's fixed all the troops you have sitting in your city will be able to safely train in their militia training grounds and slowly level up at least. (granted, you won't be able to get awarded or take a city till clan rank 4 most likely)

Once spear bracing is added to the single player game I suspect tactics involving horses will start to have far more casualties and will be far less cheesy. Sort of like doing a 200 man archer army for the first few months of the game could beat a 1,000 man army with 0 casualties. There might be far more casualties in the future as AI improves and cheese tactics are removed.

Currently, if I do it the hard way. The first 20 hours of any game is constantly hunting bandits/looters to get all my troops to tier 5 and my clan to tier 4. And that's when the real game begins. Now the question is, is 20 hours of grinding to become useful in wars too much?

Back
Top Bottom