SP - UI Need a tab to find supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
Right now, supporters are notables who support your clan, giving a modest boost to influence. This information is already available in the UI by hovering over a notable's picture in the top bar of a settlement. But there is no way to easily find who is supporting your clan from the other side:
NEkt4XR.png

Right now you have to comb through a list of all towns and villages, looking for the notable who is supporting you. It can be important information if, for example, you are facing a hard choice of whether to give up a settlement or lose a bunch of troops defending it, or if you're trying to decide which village to piss off in a quest.

Is it possible to put a block for supporters under the Clan->Other tab?

Does a notification show up for gaining a supporter? If not, that should be a thing too.
It does not.

I did realize that if the player character is on a notables' friends list, they are a supporter but town/village notables don't appear on the Friends tab of the player (or any noble).

edit: disregard, it shows them as friends of the player even if they aren't a supporter

Last edited:
Being able to see who your supporters are, somewhere in the game should be a thing I agree. I'll bring this up internally, thank you for the sugggestion.
Only if those who support a clan do so in the light of the sun and not in the shadows.
Wanting to support a clan or a faction does not necessarily mean doing it publicly but through less noisy ways, to the point of not revealing one's identity.
For example by spreading positive rumors about a given subject.
This is because those who exercise this support action from the shadows or behind the scenes do not necessarily do it and only for the good of that faction / clan, but could do it to create a rivalry between the various clans and ultimately gain from a possible clash between them. (which would lead to a weakening).

So in my opinion both voices should remain, both those that make themselves public and those that remain in the shadows.
I say this in case you intend to insert a system of intrigues that allows the emergence of such situations.

Back
Top Bottom