Need a detailed list on items needed for magnificent feast

Users who are viewing this thread

Orin48

Recruit
Looked throughout the forums and nothing there for this topic just a vague discription on what is needed.

I am storing items in my wife and they eventually disappear and never accumulated enough to host a magnificent feast.

Can anyone provide me a list on every item and amount to each for me please?

You sure you store your stuff under "household possessions"? I never had a single item disappear from there, be it equipment or foodstuffs. Regarding the feast, I sadly can't give you a detailed list, but your minister/wife gives you a pretty good idea already imo. You need a large assortment of food (bascially get a hold of every single variety, that should cover it), enough ale and wine for drinks and spices/oil to top it off. Make sure you buy the perishable food like chicken/pork/beef last, so they don't spoil in advance.

That should cover it I think, there's only so much stuff for sale after all, just get everything :party:

I haven't organized a feast in this mod, but in vanilla it was enough to have two of each type of food, plus wine, ale, spices and oil. Remember, if you put perishable food in the party inventory, it doesn't rot. Also, it replenishes automatically there. That means if you carry around 2 of each of the 12 non-perishable food stuffs, and half of that in the party inventory, you'll never have to get more food. I simplified this even more by modding all the foods to have the same quantity. Makes it easier to keep tabs:smile:

Back
Top Bottom