[NC2015] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I just wanna add one thing: Michael/Kay also came up with nominating BRO_Peacemaker as captain for the german team multiple times who is now, surprise (!), a part of Team Israel under another nickname.
Stating that Michael faced antisemitic in that meeting is a blatant lie and no reason for him to join Team Israel right after making an attempt to form a Team Liechtenstein.

You are also stating that "your" Michael has never been playing for DR while you admit that he did join the german meeting of that around 50 people can witness that only one Michael, the one that tried to join the german, austrian&swiss and Liechtenstein team, was present. This leads me to the conclusion that "your" Michael is the german Michael Hahn aus Steinach.
I'm not here to raise any doubts about Michael being jewish but I'm against having a team formed of jewish people aswell as israelian citizens. As said before, this is a Nations Cup not a Religion-Cup or smth like that.

Also: This discussion is not about Shema failing to join the german team, get back to the topic, "Dasha".

Since no admin has done it, I'm going to step in and tell people to stop derailing the thread. Discussions about the legitimacy of teams are not suggestions.

If an admin needs to make a decision that regards the rules of the tournament, they should be contact directly. Their details are available in this sub forum.

All this thread is doing right now is creating a bad smell. This is a warning.

sotamursu123 said:
means that swedes salty cuz couldn't win without hiring detektyv floms :grin:

8F1SSnw.gif

Hello all,

Quite a mess in here. I've not been very active in the scene lately, but heard about all this today.

I wish to apologize for BRO being involved in this. This wasn't quite what the guys thought would follow, and admittedly shouldn't have been part of any of this. We've gone through what happened, and we'd like to say that we all strongly disagree with the accusations Dasha was throwing around against members of the community
Also, sorry Lust for continuing the nonsense  for one reply more, but I felt an attempt to clean BRO's reputation was in order.

Kamikazuh said:
Hello all,

Quite a mess in here. I've not been very active in the scene lately, but heard about all this today.

I wish to apologize for BRO being involved in this. This wasn't quite what the guys thought would follow, and admittedly shouldn't have been part of any of this. We've gone through what happened, and we'd like to say that we all strongly disagree with the accusations Dasha was throwing around against members of the community
Also, sorry Lust for continuing the nonsense  for one reply more, but I felt an attempt to clean BRO's reputation was in order.

we need more guys like you

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but my attempts to contact a moderator have been unsuccessful. I would like to address this quote by Blacktide on the '[NC2015] Announcements thread'
Kabrux is banned from this tournament.

I think that my ban from the Nations Cup both unfair and unreasonable. Firstly, I had no role in the organisation, setting up or management of the team, I was an ordinary player. Feel free to ask anyone that was on the team about this. Secondly, the ID issue, many people seemed and still think that am Dasha. This is not true. I am led to believe that Dasha, who is Michael, must have swapped my ID for his, something that I did not consent for or was aware of. From reading the comments on this forum it seems like both of these issues were resolved, yet I still end up getting banned and I still have people on servers call me Dasha. A valid reason for my ban would also be appreciated.

In conclusion, I am no more guilty then any other player on that team and have been dragged into the picture for reasons beyond my control. I hope we can sort this mix up out. This whole event has been quite a fiasco so I can understand any mistakes that may have occurred. Please ask any question you may have that can speed this up, I like many other want to put this event behind us.

Thank you

Kabrux

Kabrux said:
This whole event has been quite a fiasco so I can understand any mistakes that may have occurred. Please ask any question you may have that can speed this up, I like many other want to put this event behind us.
I can't put my finger on it, but this sentence makes me think of someone.

Guy Fawkes said:
We tested those 4 servers donated by TaleWorlds as Turkish Team.It was way smoother than other servers :razz: . Thought myself in Turkish server tho.Thank you TaleWorlds :smile:

We are very glad to hear that!

Might want to take another look at 1.2 and modify it now that tournament admins are happily giving away training match results.

Back
Top Bottom