NC 2015 UK Team: Rise of the Provincials

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance we could get another practice match up n running. I'm a little outa match practice ya see I missed NC 2014 and WNL this year and I kind of want to gauge if ill be any use at all when it comes to the real thing.

Not to mention I need might need to practice feeding the baby and playing at the same time!

Was asked about a match on Sunday with Poland again, super busy at the moment so can't spam on Steam as I would like. I know it's the holidays for a lot of people too, anyone interested leave me a message here or steam, see if we can get something up and running.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Was asked about a match on Sunday with Poland again, super busy at the moment so can't spam on Steam as I would like. I know it's the holidays for a lot of people too, anyone interested leave me a message here or steam, see if we can get something up and running.

I can probably make it after boxing day.

Guys, let me just point out the obvious here. OGL is a big bully, and will lead this team to inevitable failure.

He also:
-clubs baby seals
-preys on 9yr old girls
-has an affair with his mom
-is cheating on his mom with Pepper
-hates freedom
-is a regular KKK member and supports the Westboro Baptist Church
-bullies children
-says "poosh" instead of push

And he bullies people for not doing drops right. I beg of you, get a new leader for this clan before OGL ruins it.  (maybe rhade or someone)

Guaccmoleboy said:
Guys, let me just point out the obvious here. OGL is a big bully, and will lead this team to inevitable failure.

He also:
-clubs baby seals
-preys on 9yr old girls
-hates freedom
-bullies children

And he bullies people for not doing drops right. I beg of you, get a new leader for this clan before OGL ruins it.  (maybe rhade or someone)
Guaccmoleboy said:
get ur own page to flame on

Guaccmoleboy said:
noobish rant

:roll: Guacc, this team got the 6-shield drop sorted first time, they are not new at this game unlike you. TO VICTORY

Alright lads, about 3 people said yes to Sunday, and by my calculations that's a full team, so match on Sunday, same TS as before. Until then have a great Christmas, make sure to have some whisky

whiskey-113-18.jpg

Cool Sunday sounds good!

Also, all those traits you have just makes you sound even more glorious!

Whiskey = good

Merry christmas

Guaccmoleboy said:

He also:
-clubs baby seals
-preys on 9yr old girls
-hates freedom
-bullies children

Not to mention the affair with Guaccmoleboy's mother and sister. He's such a player.

Back
Top Bottom