NC 2015 UK Team: Rise of the Provincials

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry to have confused you. I won't waste more space in your thread explaining myself. ****-talking and epeen-measuring aside, best of luck to the UK team.

I hope NA has learned by now not to enter into the NC. It's always a mess. :roll:

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
I'll tell you what he's doing: Telling people what to do or what not to do right after he told someone not to tell him what to do xD
**** your strawman. :roll:

FrankLampard_1406296a.jpg

I asked when you won, not when you came closest. I know what happened 2010. But seriously, had enough of this ego bull**** now, keep talking Rhade & Marnid, see you on a gameserver.

Forgot to say, good luck to the UK this year, looking forward to play you! :smile:

Orion said:
I don't care who he is or what he's done, he was talking **** on my team in ignorance of its history, so I informed him.
Sorry, where am I talking ****? Have you won or not? No you haven't, as easy as that my friend. Now stop annoying me any further and play the game. :smile:

Rhade said:
~Scar said:
keep talking Rhade & Marnid, see you on a gameserver.

I don't think they let us play with JV, *****, sorry about that.
Why so defensive, no need for insults, NA has a ton of competent players and will be much better without you anyway. :smile:

Orion said:
Then I'll say it to you. :roll: You don't get to tell me what I can and can't say. Sorry.
The implication is: you don't get to say that to Scar [implication]and still have what you say respected[/implication]. That's pretty obvious [implication]to everyone except, apparently, you[/implication].

You don't get to say it to me either [implication]even though nobody respects what you say anyway[/implication].

EDIT: :smile:

Those Mericans certainly like to talk ****

Especially Rhade. who now reminds me of the English and the way they still go on about that one time they won the world cup....

Although it would be good to get a EU superteam V NA superteam (if they have one) a wee tournament, like best of 11 matches, where the games are alternated from say a german server to a NY server or something similar. perhaps a talented young man can do some surveys to find the best locations where the teams pings would be on average the same. As in the Americans pings would be 120 in Germany, and average EUs would be 120 in NY (numbers and locations are examples only)

OR Taleworlds should do a big LAN party and invite the NC teams to it for the launch of Bannerlord. So you could be like Ending the era of Warband with a great big tournament and then opening up Bannerlord with a kick ass competition. Then youll have the true best country, no hacks no ping issues, just skeeelz

I hate to say this but NA, in its current state, will get demolished against EU because so many of our top talents have gone inactive or left the scene completely. Our number of top talents currently is nowhere close to EU's numbers.

Courtney said:
That's true but I think we had a lot more top talents back then than we do now.

I disagree, but that's a topic for another thread. Their's no point in derailing UK's thread anymore.

Best of luck UK! See you in NC!

Back
Top Bottom