NC 2015 UK Team: Rise of the Provincials

Users who are viewing this thread

Fuuuck  :sad:

I had "booked" free time away from the wife n kids to play today, well it was partly to do with my massive hangover but more for the match .

Never mind. There's always next year....

20 peeps now o_O guess we need some winter clothing  :twisted:

COld_2711652a.jpg

Nice, Now if I book time away from the wife and kids, and you cancel the match you will have to put me on the proper roster for a whole week, instead of the subs bench! Do you really want that shame, the Embarrassment for the UK, would it be worth it?? ... :p

Alright chaps! Thanks for coming along yesterday. From now on I'll just inform everyone personally for each match as needed, to save some people sitting in spectator for too long - even if you're offline a fair amount on steam I'll leave you a message so check it when possible. We'll look at 2-3 matches per week, and we'll do some short trainings (inf and cav focused) on other days, which everyone is encouraged to come to and I'll make known on this thread.

God save the Queen.

Gah, ive used all my brownie points with the misses Training with IMB last night and securing Wednesday night away from the kids bedtime routine! So I wont be able to make it tonight unfortunately. (well unless there's a minor miracle, Ill start praying)

I also don't really care about being in spec the whole match, it just pisses me off that as soon as I get in I started to drop to windows lol. but I don't usually suffer that problem, just seems to be a random occurrence now and then.

Would like to do an internal training tonight if people can come, probably about 19:00 GMT.

15 mins warm up 1v1
20 mins 2v1
20 mins specific scenario training
30 mins group fighting

Back
Top Bottom