Native Groupfighting [Infantry - Melee Only]

Users who are viewing this thread

Menethil said:
When someone threats you i think you can insult him. I said " You dont have enough balls" If you think it is a big insult, why didn't you defend yourself in TS? You said you tked me on purpose bla bla... If i insult you in game you would  have perm ban me not temp. I dont think it was a worthy insult for the ban. As i said before when little people got the power they dont know how to use it.

I didn't defend myself on TS because I don't need to. I know my decision was fair. The only reason I didn't perm ban you was because I know how much you hate me so I decided that it wasn't worth a perm ban.

You literally just typed that I should perm ban for insults, so why are you complaining about only a temp? I don't know what you mean about little people, but admins are allowed to perm ban if they are insulted (look at the rules on the OP) so what did I do wrong? You tked me on purpose then insulted me. That justifies a temp ban.

No i didnt tked you on purpose and its not even an insult. I said "Sorry" after that tk didnt i? WHY WOULD I APOLOGIZE IF I DO IT ON PURPOSE. Think about this with your small brain.

Stop it now, both of you. You are not banned anymore so there is no point to discuss this further. Next time avoid the insults and it won't end like this...

Gibby: a kick would have been more appropriate since it was the first time that he insulted on the server.

Thank you.

Menethil said:
No i didnt tked you on purpose and its not even an insult. I said "Sorry" after that tk didnt i? WHY WOULD I APOLOGIZE IF I DO IT ON PURPOSE. Think about this with your small brain.

I would to make it look like I didn't do it on purpose, but that might just be my small brain.

Watly said:
Menethil said:

I would to make it look like I didn't do it on purpose, but that might just be my small brain.
Lmao

26434120.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't close iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Back
Top Bottom