Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Users who are viewing this thread

The YYY clan is the largest clan in M&B its based in China, and there are alot of Chinese players, is there a reason, and Japan also has a following on M&B....i find it a bit strange that Asia isnt represented in the tournament

mikoto said:
The YYY clan is the largest clan in M&B its based in China, and there are alot of Chinese players, is there a reason, and Japan also has a following on M&B....i find it a bit strange that Asia isnt represented in the tournament

Well make a team, and fast... ppl... GO GO GO... It's not up to the organisers to make ur team, it's all about you

Archer, I'm not the leader of the Hungarian national team (I'm Ta'Ne'), it is BladerHUN, I only started the topic beacuse BladerHUN wasn't at home for a little while then.

I am no longer the captain for the Turkish team, i won't even be playing in the tournament i suppose.
However Turkish team will select a new captain soon and participate in the tournament.
You might leave the link to the Turkish Thread for now, i will update it if there need be.

G'day.

You guys should send a couple of people as spectators (double as referees if you're having them), record the 'match' using fraps and upload it to YouTube... I don't like the soccer World Cup, but I would watch them!

Look at it now, the rift expands
-omg-.gif
:
</  /3

As McBev would say, you can now stick a penis between the parts.

Back
Top Bottom