Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Arch3r

Count
M&BWBNW
Best answers
Mount&Blade Nations Cup

What is it about
In the Nations Cup every country, or neighboring group of countries is represented by one (1) Nations Cup team. This team is lead by an appointed captain, which will recruit skilled and expierenced players for the team. This captain is not likely to be a clan leader, to avoid having a country represented by one clan only. The teams will fight eachother in a tournament, using a round-robin system. All teams fight eachother once, best scoring team wins.

Teams and recruiting
Recruiting is up to the team captain. We'd prefer the captain not to take players all from one clan, but spread out and search for skilled players. If you want to join, please contact your team captain or if there's none yet, contact me about creating a new team, see team captains here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117207.0.html. A team must have a minimum of 10 people (8 players and 2 reserves) and can have a maximum of 14 people (6 reserves).

Rewards
T-Shirts, given away by Taleworlds!

Starting Date:
After the 1st of June.

MaHuD

Section Moderator
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Nice, you have been talking about this for a while... Looking forward to smash the other countries with the superior force of the Dutch  :twisted:

Plazek

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
Sounds fun, I will be sure to encourage 22nd members to sign up when the captains have been picked!

UK ftw

Arch3r

Count
M&BWBNW
Best answers
It would be a good idea to post where you are from here as well, as I don't really know where everyone is from myself. As some people know I'm Dutch, but I will probably not be leading the Dutch team.
Also updated with something I forgot.

Urist

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
Ok, I'll probably be the German captain. So anyone skilled from Germany interested
in joining the German team please PM me.

Arch3r

Count
M&BWBNW
Best answers
I think it's best if NL and BE do team up. I would suggest you or Mahud for team captain. Also this won't start until June (end of exams).

Jezze

Baron
WBM&BNWVC
Best answers
I would like to apply for the Dutchies and/or Belgian/Dutch if possible.

Arch3r said:
Also this won't start until June (end of exams).
Not because of the World Championship :razz: ?

kingofnoobia

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
Arch3r said:
I think it's best if NL and BE do team up. I would suggest you or Mahud for team captain. Also this won't start until June (end of exams).
I doubt I'll be able to be team captain, I have to study for my entrance exam medicine after my school exams :sad:. And Mahud is a better choice anyway, he's a much more versatile player and he's also more experienced in clan battles and all that. I'm voting for him :wink:.

Big_Mac

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BNW
Best answers
Great idea! C'mon UK!  :grin:

Edit: I suppose I could be the UK captain, that is unless anyone else thinks they'd make a better one.  :razz:

corey43

Baron
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
UK FTW! :grin:

England gonna win world cup too! :lol:

I know it isn't gonna happen but I can keep my hopes up!

mr wabbit

Sergeant
M&BWB
Best answers
Nice to see Arch3r suggesting more ideas, I will be joining though stuck with uk :sad:
would rather be with the danish