Nations Cup - M&B:WB NC General info

Users who are viewing this thread

Mulek said:
ejnomad07 said:
Mulek said:
Did you read the thread at all?

He's from Russia.

In Russia, thread reads you!

In Communist Russia - He is either from a Republic or has a time machine I want to steal  :shock:

What's Republic? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

Scientia Excelsa said:
The rules do not expressly prohibit or inhibit "ghosting".  Is there a reason for that?

In the event things don't go as planned for Arch3r he wants to keep the option to have the dead men of Dunharrow join him open.  :razz:

It's true. I've seen them!

1iy2.jpg

1sy9.jpg

4rm4.jpg

5yi1.jpg

ejnomad07 said:
Scientia Excelsa said:
The rules do not expressly prohibit or inhibit "ghosting".  Is there a reason for that?

In the event things don't go as planned for Arch3r he wants to keep the option to have the dead men of Dunharrow join him open.  :razz:

It's true. I've seen them!

1iy2.jpg

1sy9.jpg

4rm4.jpg

5yi1.jpg

OSOM  :shock:

I don't know if this has been asked already but it says there are 2 maps played. Say Australians were vsing Americans would one map be played on an Aussie Server and the other be played American server as to make it fair for having a decent ping.

ANSWER THIS PLEASE

Zoltanus said:
Scientia Excelsa said:

If I remember right specs are not allowed except referees and such.

In referees and such you can put a guy that will do the recordings and perhaps comment the game.

Lord Tryko said:
Zoltanus said:
Scientia Excelsa said:

In referees and such you can put a guy that will do the recordings and perhaps comment the game.
It's up to the admins to record. I am still looking for volunteers that can record and watch the matches for foul play.

By "ghosting" I meant following teammates and warning them of ambushes, etc.  Perhaps I misread; is it locked to the teammate's view?

Ghosting COULD just be part of the gameplay, y'know.  It's gamey, sure, but this is a tournament.  Then we could record.  Otherwise we might need a mod that allows spectators or spectators with certain tags to freecam.

I don't know if it is possible to mod, but maybe you could distinguish camera mode between SPEC and DEAD. Or allow free cam, but black out the screen of dead players.

Blackout should be possible with a presentation right?
Say, check for team 0 and team 1 when dead start presentation: total blackness

Arch3r said:
Lord Tryko said:
Zoltanus said:
Scientia Excelsa said:

It's up to the admins to record. I am still looking for volunteers that can record and watch the matches for foul play.

Since i'm not in the competition, I think I can do that.

I am sure that with your graphics & FPS everyone will start buying the game :razz:

Unless your new pc is a hundred times better than your old one  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom