Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plains should be played whether they have cliffs/mountains or not imo

Thats why they are "Random" and not "Flat Random Plains with some trees & dirt mounds"

I just feel rerolling 3 times makes it like you being able to choose almost exactly what YOU want to play on

Whether it be giving your team a big hill for cover or leaving your opponent with no hills or trees. Which can make it just like port assault or some other map that may be one sided

Also motf spawns can suck real bad or be seriously one sided deciding the entire map making it a dice roll

Solution: Make a fair plains maps with fairly even amounts of hills/mountains, trees and motf spawns

Haters gonna hate Everest

Mad Dawg said:
I think some standard plains maps should be developed.  Wouldn't be that hard to implement.

I'd like it to be available on every server matches are played on. That's harder to do.

Also, I wanted to make a new thread for Season 2 but I can't make one in this section. I'll see about that, meanwhile season 2 has started and all relevant information is - of course - in the first 2 posts. I'll have the ladder image up once I've got some results to put in it.

Lastly, I'm tracking player stats for the entire season. Aren't I awesome? :roll:

Speaking of which, free agent list. I'll also keep track of players that are substituted out of teams, as well as their stats.

[Edit]

First fix of season 2, deadline was accidentally 12th of May. Derp. It's now the 12th of June.

Orion said:
3 - Harald - TW Forum nick:  Grad

8 - Harvard Graduate

I was under the impression that Harald was the same person as Graduate.

EDIT: Yeah, look here:
Grad said:
In-game name (most common aliases): GK_Harald_Hardrada /  Harvard_Graduate

Is that allowed?

Anyway, good luck from the Lucidly Angry Goons.

John7 said:
Plains should be played whether they have cliffs/mountains or not imo

Thats why they are "Random" and not "Flat Random Plains with some trees & dirt mounds"

I just feel rerolling 3 times makes it like you being able to choose almost exactly what YOU want to play on

Whether it be giving your team a big hill for cover or leaving your opponent with no hills or trees. Which can make it just like port assault or some other map that may be one sided

Also motf spawns can suck real bad or be seriously one sided deciding the entire map making it a dice roll

Solution: Make a fair plains maps with fairly even amounts of hills/mountains, trees and motf spawns

Haters gonna hate Everest
Rerolls are a little dumb imo. If it's "random" and you don't like the result, you should just play and deal with it.

I can't make new threads here. I'd have to make it in the guild hall and then wait for an admin/mod to move it here. Much easier to make a child board, or make me a moderator for this one, or something like that.

Much easier.

lust & Marnid, dynamic rage-fueled duo? :lol:

MrNomNom said:
I was under the impression that Harald was the same person as Graduate.

EDIT: Yeah, look here:
Grad said:
In-game name (most common aliases): GK_Harald_Hardrada /  Harvard_Graduate

Is that allowed?

I am indeed both players and I am only participating on the ORA team for the second season. Let's all give Mad Dawg a slap on the wrist for his laziness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom