OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Men-at-Arms Armour Pack - UPDATE RELEASED 2016-09-19

Users who are viewing this thread

Just for fun, here are some screenshots of the new armor in action:
mb27.jpg

mb18.jpg

They were, as long as you get rid of the bascinets. Bascinets were only present in that form during the mid to late 14th c. in the case of the clappvisor, or the early 14th c. to early 15th c. in the case of the hounskull and the visorless. The kettle hats were arguably around until WWI.

Edit: I'm actually making my own private 15th century mod reworking all the western kingdoms and troops (I'm using some resources from other mods, otherwise I'd release it) and these armors blend quite seamlessly with the other higher quality 15th century armors and weapons available. They complement the feel of the era very well. The only problem is that the body and leg armor of any troops must consist only of armor from this pack due to of the unconventional leg layout. Right now, I think that there's enough variety to pull that off successfully, but even more armor of a similar type would always be welcome.

Seal_1 said:
They were, as long as you get rid of the bascinets. Bascinets were only present in that form during the mid to late 14th c. in the case of the clappvisor, or the early 14th c. to early 15th c. in the case of the hounskull and the visorless. The kettle hats were arguably around until WWI.

Edit: I'm actually making my own private 15th century mod reworking all the western kingdoms and troops (I'm using some resources from other mods, otherwise I'd release it) and these armors blend quite seamlessly with the other higher quality 15th century armors and weapons available. They complement the feel of the era very well. The only problem is that the body and leg armor of any troops must consist only of armor from this pack due to of the unconventional leg layout. Right now, I think that there's enough variety to pull that off successfully, but even more armor of a similar type would always be welcome.

I would not mind if you used some of my resources for a public mod, as long as I'd earn the "kudos" - i.e. I'd be given credits. Only issues: You'd have to identify my original work among the ReMo things. Also: Maybe the Landsknecht garb with beret is a little too advanced for a 15th century mod. But I cannot object to any use of the plumes in a public mod, as long as I get credits for those since some - not all, kudos to the forgotten - of the base helmets are Narf's or Dejawolf's opus.

I appreiciate the permission. Those have become staples of my Warband gameplay. I think that I have the modified Landsknecht Armor and garb, the berets, (I'll admit that I took a bit of liberty there, history-wise) The modified brigandines, and the helmets to worry account for. The rest is OSP, and I believe they came from "don't ask, just give credit" packs, although I'd have to check. Then I'd only have to worry about the module system, which won't work on my computer for some reason. But I'll stop there, since this stuff is better left to other areas of the forum.

I put the lines into itemkinds but I got an error like this in the game "unable to load mesh (item name)". Can you help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Hello !

I'm trying to create a new helm with two helmets together by adding the mail coif and another helmet (not in your OSP), but my helm is in the inversed position in your Brf. I mean my helmet match with inv_chapel-de-fer_mail1.1 for exemple, but I would like to make it match with chapel-de-fer_mail1.1

Do you still have the difference of postition? How can I inverse the helmet? I tried with the Rotto-translate-rescale tool but I can't reach a good result.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Back
Top Bottom