Napoleonic Wars or Viking Conquest

Users who are viewing this thread

Bithon

Veteran
So Warband is currently on Steam sale and I'm thinking about buying a DLC for my game since I enjoyed Warband so much over the past few weeks that I've been playing it. The thing is, I spent way too much money on something else so even something as small as buying a game could damage my budget, so I must pick 1 DLC.

My question is, which one is more worth the money? I really like the multiplayer in WB, but I'm also a huge fan of singeplayer portion of the game. Provide me with facts on why I should pick one over other or simple cons and pros of both DLCs. Cheers  :smile:

Napoleonic Wars is Multiplayer only, Viking Conquest both, but I think, that NW is way more active. I personally don´t like any MB DLC´s ^-^ the regiments in NW are so boring :razz:

Persistent World, Full Invasion II, Nord Invasion and numerous other FREE mods are better than both in my opinion. But if you just want to purchase one of those two DLCs, I'd go with Napoleonic Wars if you're looking for a multiplayer experience, but Viking Conquest if you're looking for a singe player experience.

If you like singleplayer get Viking Conquest, if you like multiplayer get Napoleonic Wars. I recommend NW as the 1st DLC to buy thoe.

If money is tight you could save the money altogether and take a look at the free mods.

Although Viking Conquest is great  :iamamoron:
(On sale right now on Steam by the way - 40 % off - http://store.steampowered.com/app/321300/)

There is so many people on this forum who can't keep their opinions secret. So what if you think that the regiments are bad? That's your opinion. I like NW because in my opinion, I like the era and the gameplay too. I have 1059 hours on Warband, most being on NW. It's very addictive and I highly recommend it.

I purchased NW for now.

I'll most definitely buy Viking Conquest while it's on sale later this year. For now, I'm planning an AD 1257 playthrough as my main singleplayer playthrough and NW as MP. I really like the era, as person above me stated and the gameplay mechanic is quite fun too. Also there are some mods that I want to try out that depend on NW and also try to make simple mods myself. :smile:

Thanks everyone for your input. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom