Alloo
slovak-flag.gif
Smyky
slovak-flag.gif
Obituary
slovak-flag.gif
Reaper5o3

Shemaforash said:
Let me ask, what's the reason for Ukraine and Russia being one country, they should with ease be able to create their own individual teams.

You are indeed correct, but it has to viewed in the context of the deadline as well as practicallity. By the time they were getting themselves organized it was already so close to the deadline that getting valid teams for both was borderline impossible. So since they fit the bill for bunching together two countries (the same case as Czechoslovakia as well) it makes more sense to put them together rather than risk neither of them attending.

Wells there is defiantly downsides to mix country teams as well, being that there is less space for people and it drops the possible team count to 1 less and if the team signup deadline is soon but the actual member signups are not far off a player could easily just put down the country with no players then add the players as he finds them.

I can see validity with the Czech-Slovakian team because they have limited numbers in the community, but Russia can easily get a 16 man team just Russians.

Since it haven't started yet. Devald is getting Von Hessen place in the Danish team

and u forgot u add Phreak and Rasmussen to the Danish team :eek: I want my 16 players

Many thanks for this Friendly match Team Germany. Hope everyone enjoyed and it wasn't boring.
See you on Tourni and good luck! :wink:

Lots of friendly matches being played I see!  :shock: Had to sit tonight out against turkey cuz of Indian food! Hopefully the admins will put up the poules very soon!!!  :lol: Also Good Luck Finland tomorrow!  :cool:

hakeruss said:
Many thanks for this Friendly match Team Germany. Hope everyone enjoyed and it wasn't boring.
See you on Tourni and good luck! :wink:
Thank you for the match hakeruss and no, it was not boring. I had slight lags, but nothing bad, so all in all very enjoyable. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom