Napoleonic Wars Converted

Users who are viewing this thread

So where to begin...

Laigle has been out a while now and with time people learn, I have seen so many people using Laigle models and texture in NW i'm guessing without Docms permission this has lead those people to hand it out to there close friends and vice versa in short it's growing. There's a few versions of this I have seen from screenshots, 1 Regiment skins for well just the regiment, 2 full faction mods, 3 New Armies added such as Spain or Italy & 4 general revamp with sounds and all that good stuff. 

As Docm is retired people will naturally try to make their own Laigle Multiplayer which is what alot of people want, the quality in these backstreet mods is varied and I've seen some really good ones and some really meh ones to looks alright ones. 

To the point of my post, what are we doing? We all want a Multiplayer for Laigle. Do we sit around and wait for these backstreet mods to become common place? It's only a matter of time until someone gets the mod pretty much perfect for NW. Having this system leaves players very vulnerable to viruses and errors which can break their games, is this fair for people only looking for fun? I think the team behind this mod should allow something like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfx17jhbXbc to become public to ease peoples need for a New NW, making sure it's safe and built 100% to what they want. Other mods like this  http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=9907.0 (Parrots Mod Very popular)

I think we all know at least one person who has NW Laigled  :shock: So whats the plan? Many people will respect Docms word and as we've seen many wont.

Docm30 said:
What the hell is any of this about?

Alot of people have used your mod to make sub mods which you arent allowing leaving lots of different versions, some better than others. Wouldnt you feel better knowing there was a safe, professional version of your mod in NW? :/ just all so messy.

MrMundy said:
Show me one more then Wiener Schnitzel, please. That guy is infamous at this point for that pack.

Never been called infamous before, thats quite kewl.
But here is a spannish version for NW

I think its a mix between NW enhancement mod and laigle skins.

Back
Top Bottom